Justin Buchholz throwing shade at Team Alpha Male

so what's the beef between them? i rarely pay attention to outside drama unless i think it will have an affect on the actual fights.

After TJ left and Urijah retired, team Alpha Male has fallen off the rails hardcore

Chad got TKO'd in December and now Cody gets TKO'd in March. Two of their best guys have been finished back to back. Andre Filli of all people is the only one winning

I thought Justin Buchholz was Team Alpha Male. Along with Faber.

so what's the beef between them? i rarely pay attention to outside drama unless i think it will have an affect on the actual fights.
You dont need to focus on men the size of your 13 year old boys, fighting.

You'd need a microscope to see what theyre arguing about.

{<jordan}

Buchholz was head coach and Faber had some kind of beef with him

Also heard guys like Fili say that Buchholz is bi polar

Funny considering how he called TJ a snake so much on TUF

Now he leaves and shits on alpha male

It all started on a Tuff(publicly)
Justin wasn’t saying this when he was head coach, snake. I like the alpha male guys

Buchholz was head coach and Faber had some kind of beef with him

Also heard guys like Fili say that Buchholz is bi polar

i mean, i knew that, but i was curious on what went so bad that this guy is publicly shitting on them.

Maybe it wasn’t Ludwig or TJ causing the problems like I said before.

i mean, i knew that, but i was curious on what went so bad that this guy is publicly shitting on them.
I'm not sure what happened exactly but Buchholz was head coach, lost the position and then shortly after left TAM. His last fight with them was MJ vs Elkins. The only fighter he trains now is Calvillo

TAM aren't doing so good now, seems like things were better when Buchholz was head coach

Buchholz was a mediocre coach. He of all people shouldn’t be talking haha

Faber seems to have drama with way too many people.

What a weird triangle. I wonder if Justin cooled off on the TJ hate after feeling probably a lot of the same frustration TJ got from them. Wonder if it makes him feel like a hypocrite at all after that TUF bullshit. Now he's going after Holdsworth, the one TJ supposedly injured in training, and saying that he's losing a bunch of fights?

Sounds like they should rename themselves to Team Beta Fail.

kVdKKtJ_d.jpg

After TJ left and Urijah retired, team Alpha Male has fallen off the rails hardcore

Chad got TKO'd in December and now Cody gets TKO'd in March. Two of their best guys have been finished back to back. Andre Filli of all people is the only one winning
You also forgot PVZ ! Once she got married everyone stopped trying as hard..

Since when did Buchholz leave?

Side note but it's too bad Holdsworth stopped fighting. Had potential.

I don’t understand public drama between trainers. So unprofessional. Who would want to train with guys that are salty and love burying people publicly

Back