Justin Buchholz throwing shade at Team Alpha Male

I remember back in the day when all the fangirls were saying "look Conor was right TJ is a snake"

TJ outgrew the camp and left, Cody outgrew the camp but put himself in a box where it'll be hard to leave.
Faber is manipulative af

Little snake in the grass

When you pledge TAM, there's no quitsies bro

I miss the golden era of TAM
LazyMarriedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Conor did a number on this team.

The fact that he was TAM's rabid loyalist on TUF and THEN left himself and started bitching about them is ridiculously embarrassing for a grown man.

I've been there though myself, it's literally painful for me to watch it play out with other guys.

What a weird triangle. I wonder if Justin cooled off on the TJ hate after feeling probably a lot of the same frustration TJ got from them. Wonder if it makes him feel like a hypocrite at all after that TUF bullshit. Now he's going after Holdsworth, the one TJ supposedly injured in training, and saying that he's losing a bunch of fights?
I remember listening to an interview where he says he likes TJ and they are cool now. They squashed it and actually talk now. He says he was doing all that shit for the camera but at the end of the day he’s gonna defend the fighters he’s training regardless if their wrong or not. Hopefully somebody can find the video because I’m at work atm.

Cody probably needs a new trainer but Buchholz is probably the saltiest person after Rockhold.

Buchholz was head coach and Faber had some kind of beef with him

Also heard guys like Fili say that Buchholz is bi polar

Jesus... How many coaches with mental disorders can you fit in one roof?

220px-Duane_Ludwig_2011.jpg

Isn't he dating Calvillo or Bitch Diaz or whatever her name is.

Oh fuck Bucholz.

Talk about a snake in the grass. This guy had the balls to talk about TJ. Biggest backstab, bag over the head punch in the face bitch move ever.

Hate that guy.

It’s simple.

Justin annointed himself head mma coach. They went on a good run and Justin busted his hump for like 2 years straight. Urijah didn’t like the idea of a single head coach. He liked having a head coach for each discipline. Demoted Justin from a position that Justin was never really promoted to. Urijah implemented their new system (no single head coach). Justin left. Justin guessed his success during that run would secure him the head coaching spot but he never checked with Urijah. He guessed wrong. After feeling under appreciated, he left. No shit talk or beef that I’ve heard of. Justin just left unhappy. But I guess unhappy is now turning into resentment and some hate.

I thought us sherdoggers were calling him Justin Buttholez now? I really liked it.

He should start Team Beta Male and show them what's up.

TAM and Jackson-Wink should merge into Team Clusterfuck.

Team Alpha fail and affiliates just so damn unlikeable lmao

What a weird triangle. I wonder if Justin cooled off on the TJ hate after feeling probably a lot of the same frustration TJ got from them. Wonder if it makes him feel like a hypocrite at all after that TUF bullshit. Now he's going after Holdsworth, the one TJ supposedly injured in training, and saying that he's losing a bunch of fights?

Wasn’t he the only one who legit congrats TJ

Back