International Brexit News & Discussion v7: British Parliament Rejects Theresa May's Brexit Deal (Again)

There is a rally planned for March 29 in London, the date we are supposed to leave the EU; Leave Means Leave. If, as expected, parliament votes for an extension, or even suspend Article 50, I suspect the response may be rather...interesting;)

It's hard to call while it could be Poll Tax 2.0 it could also be a total non event .

It's hard to call while it could be Poll Tax 2.0 it could also be a total non event .

Agreed. I'm hoping for the former - I've stockpiled popcorn and beer - but expecting the latter. The English lack the fighting spirit of the French.

He wants power. He doesn't mind Brexit, but he says he'd go back and negotiate a better deal. That what he said like last week. In the current situation, you either stop Brexit or you support your leader in securing a deal. Despicable. And Labour are idiots for putting up with him.

He has always subscribed to the Bennite view on Europe , hearing his address to Irish eurosceptics a few years ago he wasn't that far removed from Farage .

Agreed. I'm hoping for the former - I've stockpiled popcorn and beer - but expecting the latter. The English lack the fighting spirit of the French.

Well maybe the stars will align (the dates are near enough the same) I think a lot depends on the weather it was unseasonably warm back in 1990 , no one likes to riot when its cold and wet .

English people don't control the "narrative" which is important for any revolution.

Look at the attempted military coup over Erdogen in Turkey. It failed, because Erdogen controlled the narrative. The media, under the command of Erdogen, told the Turkish people to go out in to streets and that Turkey was under attack by rogue military.

If the military had occupied the media companies first, and told everyone to stay home, they probably would have succeeded in their coup.

In the U.K., the left control the narrative.

And the narrative is:

"Muslims are the religion of peace"

"The EU is amazing and brexiteers are knuckle draggers for voting leave"

"Diversity is our strength"

Any pro-Brexit demonstration will be spun as "Nazi rallies", the "Alt-Reich", "literally Hitler".

All simply because the left control the narrative.

There is nothing more damaging to a movement than betrayal within your ranks. There are too many British remainers that are just complete traitors and sell-outs. Waving EU flags in the streets ugh ... gross.

My fellow TRUE Britons, don't listen to any of the bullshit in the news.

Stand strong and resolute in the face of project fear. It's all shadows on the wall.

Both of your parents are Irish, so youre
not even a true Briton.

And the narrative is:

"Muslims are the religion of peace"

"The EU is amazing and brexiteers are knuckle draggers for voting leave"

"Diversity is our strength"

Any pro-Brexit demonstration will be spun as "Nazi rallies", the "Alt-Reich", "literally Hitler".

All simply because the left control the narrative.

The referendum was decided and won by conservatives, and the EU has nothing to do with the UK being full of Pakistanis and Bengalis. The migrations allowed specifically by the EU are mostly White Eastern European people likes Poles or Romanians.

Both of your parents are Irish, so youre
not even a true Briton.

Celtic people have occupied these islands for Millennia. Before Anglo-Saxons even. Before England was even a country.

Last edited:
The referendum was decided and won by conservatives, and the EU has nothing to do with the UK being full of Pakistanis and Bengalis. The migrations allowed specifically by the EU are mostly White Eastern European people likes Poles or Romanians.

Look, we don't want the EU controlling our shit. What don't you get about that??

The EU is developing into a superstate! Do you remember how an "EU army" was just a "conspiracy theory", yet is now actually being talked about by Macron and Merkel.

I like Europe, I don't like the EU. It should only ever have been an economic community.

Look, we don't want the EU controlling our shit. What don't you get about that??

The EU is developing into a superstate! Do you remember how an "EU army" was just a "conspiracy theory", yet is now actually being talked about by Macron and Merkel.

I like Europe, I don't like the EU. It should only ever have been an economic community.
Lucky you don’t live here then isn’t it.

Also we voted for our MEPs you dick. We also had more opt outs then any other country in the EU. Blame our MEPs not the EU.

I get it very well, I just don't see what the EU has to do with your Muslim population when the vast majority of them come from your former colonies.

I get it very well, I just don't see what the EU has to do with your Muslim population when the vast majority of them come from your former colonies.

Yeah, I'm not fond of Muslim immigration either.

What's your fucking point?

Lucky you don’t live here then isn’t it.

Also we voted for our MEPs you dick. We also had more opt outs then any other country in the EU. Blame our MEPs not the EU.

MEPs, all they do is talk. They have no real power.

MEPs, all they do is talk. They have no real power.

Nonsense.

Also no comment about us having the most control of all countries in the EU? Of course not as it doesn’t fit your narrative.

You’re problem is with the UK government not the EU but thanks to the Daily Mail, Sun and co. it’s the big bad EU.

Yeah, I'm not fond of Muslim immigration either.

What's your fucking point?

You are the one saying how important this is about Brexit. My point is that Muslim immigration and presence in the UK had pretty much nothing to do with the EU.

So Theresa May confirms she lied 108 times about leaving?

I don't understand how she can possibly remain PM. Parliament made it clear that it doesn't represent the public. So are people morally bound by it's rules or laws?

Noteworthy that more than 4 MPs will be deselected over their Remain vote if a GE is called.

Last edited:
2nd amendment has also been voted down by a an much bigger margin , there's a 3rd option coming up .....

I think I just feel sorry for May at this point. What a fucking embarrassment.

Back