International Brexit News & Discussion v7: British Parliament Rejects Theresa May's Brexit Deal (Again)

The entire thing is an embarrassment.

I wish it'd all go away.

I think I just feel sorry for May at this point. What a fucking embarrassment.

There's plenty of evidence that she has frustrated Brexit in order to keep the UK in the EU. She said 108 times that No Deal was better than a bad one and the UK would leave on the date. Now she reversed her vote and decided the matter one day before the vote. She's a lying snake.

The entire thing is an embarrassment.

I wish it'd all go away.

Exactly. That was clearly the plan of such people who wanted to overrule the referendum after stalling a vote on it since the 1990s. UK now at the point US will will be inside of 10 years, maybe 5, no longer a democracy in anything but name.

He wants power. He doesn't mind Brexit, but he says he'd go back and negotiate a better deal. That what he said like last week. In the current situation, you either stop Brexit or you support your leader in securing a deal. Despicable. And Labour are idiots for putting up with him.

I previously predicted that there couldn't possibly be a No Deal Brexit, 'cause ain't nobody are crazy enough for that.

I was wrong. Corbyn/Labour are insane. It's blatantly clear that they would reject any and every deal on the table, just to see if they can be king of the ashes when it all burns down.

I hope the E.U will stick to the timeline and offer no extension. No more talks of Soft and Hard, "Brexit means Brexit" it is!

I previously predicted that there couldn't possibly be a No Deal Brexit, 'cause ain't nobody are crazy enough for that.

I was wrong. Corbyn/Labour are insane. It's blatantly clear that they would reject any and every deal on the table, just to see if they can be king of the ashes when it all burns down.

I hope the E.U will stick to the timeline and offer no extension. No more talks of Soft and Hard, "Brexit means Brexit" it is!

Aside from the Remainer MPs being deselected, it's going to be very hard for Labour to con people the way they did in the last GE that they are pro-Brexit. That's the issue. Both May and Corbyn are now confirmed liars. I don't see how Corbyn can spin this and take advantage of May's horrible leadership when he's calling for a second referendum. Both did the opposite of what they promised voters. How either remain in power is the biggest indictment of the system.

Oh that's cute.

What a bunch of clowns, and this is truly a circus.

Last edited:
Now that Parliament officially no longer represents the people or respects the will of the public, what exactly is Parliament's status now? A EU puppet government? A tyrannical ruling body?

You are the one saying how important this is about Brexit. My point is that Muslim immigration and presence in the UK had pretty much nothing to do with the EU.

I don't like or want either of them.

The EU IS responsible for the proposed "common Asylum policy" and trying to redistribute African and Muslim immigrants all around the EU. So there is that.

Last edited:
Those bastards ..they need to agree to let us have cake and eat it!

Why do we have to compromise?

Why can't we trade with EU and keep control of our country??

You just willingly accept everything the EU tells you? And blindly go along with it??

Last edited:
Looks like the EU, needs some more austerity.

The EU needs the UK for sure.

The U.K. Leaving is equivalent to 10-15 smaller member states leaving.

The U.K. Is the second biggest contributor and if seen to be succeeding outside the EU, it would raise the question of why we need the EU in the first place.

If the U.K. Government reverses course and keeps us in, we would become the EU's bitch. We would be forced to accept the Euro and be further integrated into the superstate.

001a35bb-861c-4164-b0d0-b562d8028aba.jpeg
They closed one option in this chart and debate to close all avenues to hard brexit? This deal must really suck and the next best thing for globalists since it has so much opposition. Probably a contract to agree with everything the EU demands forever whilst retaining the illusion that it was a democratic process.

EU doesn't want hard Brexit they want a lopsided deal or to cancel it. UK struggling and then stabilizing would be the worst outcome for the EU.

No leaver should believe that Brexit will deliver what they voted for with the track record of this government/May.

Chain migration, family reunification, ECHR will still be adhered to etc. May signed for more third world migration in Morocco. Quite funny.

163858.jpeg

The EU IS responsible for the proposed "common Asylum policy" and trying to redistribute African and Muslim immigrants all around the EU. So there is that.

Yeah, but evening them out across the EU clearly means to distribute them outside of the most popular places (the UK or France). That's the whole point, to send them to Poland or Hungary, not where the migrants actually wanted to go. That's why I don't get it when people think Macron is pro-immigrants/refugees, when he's clearly trying to get rid of them by sending them to Eastern and Central Europe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back