Edwards: Jorge RAT-VIDAL hit me with a cheap shot, then ran behind security: Sucker Punch CONFIRMED.

I don't even know which of you I'm talking to right now.

ThreadbareThornyAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

Bro this is like the 10th anti Masvidal thread you have started. Did Masvidal give your girl a 3 piece with his dong or something? Or Leon this is you isn't it lol? Trying to drum up support on social media are we?!

I'll break it down for you what happened. Leon thought he was tough talking shit for a full week. He ran his mouth to somebody who doesn't play that shit. He got punked rightfully so. THE END

giphy.gif
No this is what happened.

Thin skinned Masvidal got butthurt sucker punched Leon then ran behind security before he got a ass whooping

Was it professional for Masvidal to do what he did? Nope. But Edwards complaining is a bitch move. You're randomly talking trash to a guy who had no beef with you, who grew up street fighting in Miami, who is jacked up on adrenaline after getting the biggest win of his career. He got what he deserved. Nothing major, but a reminder to think about who it is you're trash talking before you do it.

1. Man 1 talks trash during Man 2's interview
  2. Man 2 address Man 1
  3. Man 1 continues to talk trash while Man 1 steps to him
  4. Face to face, Man 2 strikes Man 2 with 4 piece, biscuit
Cliffs im too high

This fight should be next.. Masvidal is 2 good wins away from a title shot and Edwards needs to fight a higher ranked guy

Winner of that is one win away from a title shot imo.. it already has been built up by what happened.. UFC would be dumb not to book it

Man you guys are still not over this?

Its like a thread annoucing you have a vagina

LOL thats exact opposite of what happened. Im counting that as another loss for England. America 3-0.

Can't wait for the tears when Edwards inevitably 30-27's Masivdal and people keep saying "but muh 3 piece with a soda"

1. Man 1 talks trash during Man 2's interview
  2. Man 2 address Man 1
  3. Man 1 continues to talk trash while Man 1 steps to him
  4. Face to face, Man 2 strikes Man 2 with 4 piece, biscuit
Please tell me what trash Leon was talking and specifically when Jorge steps to him like you claim to know

I hope Masvidal doesn't give him the money fight out of spite.

shouldve hit him with a 4 piece and added a roundhouse

This ugly dork has spammed this same kind of shit thread non stop for the past month how the fuck is this whiny cunt still able to make threads?

Bro this is like the 10th anti Masvidal thread you have started. Did Masvidal give your girl a 3 piece with his dong or something? Or Leon this is you isn't it lol? Trying to drum up support on social media are we?!

I'll break it down for you what happened. Leon thought he was tough talking shit for a full week. He ran his mouth to somebody who doesn't play that shit. He got punked rightfully so. THE END

giphy.gif

Exactly how the fuck does this loser not get banned making so much of this shit?

Wow you've been stuck on stupid all week. So because they guy that started it says it was a sucker punch, that means it's confirmed? Goooo away.

My god UFC is stale as fuark if this is the biggest buzz going round.

My god UFC is stale as fuark if this is the biggest buzz going round.

It's not even big anymore this kid just keeps flooding the forum with these threads. Why hasn't a mod dubbed him yet to stop this nonsense.

Back