Edwards: Jorge RAT-VIDAL hit me with a cheap shot, then ran behind security: Sucker Punch CONFIRMED.

Dude he walked right up to him after Edwards talked shit...the only sucker is the one who got popped

rat-vidal? hahahahahaa. he tried to comeback with something witty, but it was just lame as fuck

LOL at Masvidal being a money fight.
{<jordan}
This has the makings of a possible co-main - but more likely a main of a free card, imo. Which could lead to a ppv co-main in the future... maybe even a #1 contender fight for the winner.

Stop
You're posting the same shit, just in different words
Btw, when you look at the GIF in slow motion, Leon lifts his hands, then Jorge tags him with the combo
Edwards is too slow, so it looks like Masvidal attacked
You don't talk shit, walk to somebody like you wanna fight and then call it a sucker punch when you get tagged

What?

Edwards got absolutely cucked, he should just hide until this whole thing blows over and never speak about it again.

I agree, any hype he had from that nights victory was instantly vaporized by post-fight masvidal and all these fish and chip comments

HE GLOSSED ME!

1.jpg

"I'll be a world champion mark my words" ...I hear Bellator is making dreams come true, but not in the UFC budday

Another anti-Masvidal post from you. You have been going strong since it happened. Are you Leon or just his biggest fan?

Screenshot_20190320-161706.png

Sorry for the quality but just thought I should put it out there that after watching the video about 10 times on .25x speed, it seems like they move their hands at the same time, Jorge was just way faster. Any talk of a sucker punch is stupid because I'm sure both parties could feel the energy that something was about to go down

So Leon hit himself???
No sir! Leon has to be Man 1. When Man2= guy who was having interview. So based on that series of events/equation... it was actually Masvidal punching Masvidal. Which begs the question: what is Man 1's complaint?

1. Man 1 talks trash during Man 2's interview
  2. Man 2 address Man 1
  3. Man 1 continues to talk trash while Man 1 steps to him
  4. Face to face, Man 2 strikes Man 2 with 4 piece, biscuit
Talks trash about the sport they both participate in. For $$$$.

Back