Edwards: Jorge RAT-VIDAL hit me with a cheap shot, then ran behind security: Sucker Punch CONFIRMED.

View attachment 549179

Sorry for the quality but just thought I should put it out there that after watching the video about 10 times on .25x speed, it seems like they move their hands at the same time, Jorge was just way faster. Any talk of a sucker punch is stupid because I'm sure both parties could feel the energy that something was about to go down
One guy moves his hands to guard his face. Not to punch.

No one was in the way, bum ass trying to embarass gamebred on live tv and got pieced up. Next time maybe he’ll think twice before yapping off at someone he doesn’t know and knocked out a big ass ranked 1 WW

No one was in the way, bum ass trying to embarass gamebred on live tv and got pieced up. Next time maybe he’ll think twice before yapping off at someone he doesn’t know and knocked out a big ass ranked 1 WW
How did he try to embarrass him on tv? We couldn’t even hear anything and he was gone.

How did he try to embarrass him on tv? We couldn’t even hear anything and he was gone.
He was asking for attention by trying to talk shit to Masdival while he’s getting interviewed (he coulda just called him out during his own post fight interview). Unfortunately it wasn’t the type of attention he wanted.

He was asking for attention by trying to talk shit to Masdival while he’s getting interviewed (he coulda just called him out during his own post fight interview). Unfortunately it wasn’t the type of attention he wanted.
Again how did he try to embarrass him if he wasn’t heard and was walking away?

Is this hard to answer directly?

Maybe he just saw him and said July because he wants him in July?

No this is what happened.

Thin skinned Masvidal got butthurt sucker punched Leon then ran behind security before he got a ass whooping

OK, this sums up all of your stupid posts. Racial biasness. You keep moving at the same angle with what you support and are against. It's clear as day that you seem to be bothered that your boy was smacked around by a lighter skinned dude. He bitched out, deal with it. Talked all that good shit and then got popped when confronted, and hasn't stopped crying since.
Nobody is willing to call you out on this because most people these days are so worried about offending someone. Maybe if you weren' such a bigot, you'd have an easier time seeing reality for what it is. Until then you will always see and group everything as color.

this he said, she said stuff isn't interesting. there were words and punches and who really cares beyond that. it's very girlish to keep dissecting what happened.

He said July you get your ass kicked. Masdival would have looked like a punk or portrayed like that from the media if he just stood there and said nothing. Edwards tried to punk him on live tv, I don’t have to prove to you anything idk why you think Edwards was politely asking Masdival for a fight when that clearly wasn’t the case. There’s fucking boom mics and reporters in the media room of course everyone is gunna hear it.
<codychoke>

Brits still butthurt almost a week later LOL next time dont flap them gums to a real one

He said July you get your ass kicked. Masdival would have looked like a punk or portrayed like that from the media if he just stood there and said nothing. Edwards tried to punk him on live tv, I don’t have to prove to you anything idk why you think Edwards was politely asking Masdival for a fight when that clearly wasn’t the case. There’s fucking boom mics and reporters in the media room of course everyone is gunna hear it.
<codychoke>
Lol. Are you guys retarded? The media didn’t hear shit. There was no audio. None. If you’ve heard it, post it.

He said in july - they will fight in the octagon for money. No one is surprised if a fighter says that to another fighter. And no one gives a fuck if someone continues with their more important interview. That no one was watching.

I never said he was politely asking for a fight. Just saying they should fight in july. You know - fighters fight. And they say they’ll win. It’s not really very unique. What’s unique is punches flying because of it.

usa_today_12363353.0.jpg

All I hear are Leon's tears.

Leon-Edwards-cut-UFC-London-backstage-brawl.jpg

@Rex Kwon Do just murdered @Anderson Silva 's thread on the first post.

<{monica}>

Are you really posting the same shit after I've corrected you like 3x wtf is wrong with you boy?

You keep leaving out "I'll beat your ass in july" like a fucking weirdo

Are you really posting the same shit after I've corrected you like 3x wtf is wrong with you boy?

You keep leaving out "I'll beat your ass in july" like a fucking weirdo
Lol.

Again, mas himself said “july you get your as kicked....OR JULY, JULY....”....that’s what mas said. So you can be sure of what leon said, but even he wasn’t clear. Oh, and he was scared for his life too. Not that it makes much of a difference. Either way it’s clearly talking about fighting in july in a cage for money. The idea it’s a threat, like some have suggested, is a joke..

Back