Media Tyron Woodley to Conor McGregor, 'Quit Being a B----, Let's Fight'

But he is only selling because of his opposition. GSP vs Diaz would sell more than either vs Woodley. Woodley himself brings very little notoriety or recognition.

True, but I will never blame or critizise an MMA fighter for trying to maximize the amount of money they can make in their careers. I kind of feel like it would be a dick move to do so.

GSP was dominated by 2 different guys in his weight class during his prime, that's a silly arugement to make.
upload_2019-3-22_12-25-57.jpeg

lol and the rematches were some of the worst rapes in the history of the sport

Damn just look at that. How many times you seen a guy kneeling over in the fetal submissive possession begging to be saved

View attachment 550389

lol and the rematches were some of the worst rapes in the history of the sport

And Woodley hasn't had the opportunity to avenge his losses. Geeze, why is everyone going after me for just saying that Woodley is clearly one of the top 5 WWs of all time. His resume shows he is. I didn't say he's better than GSP or talk shit about anyone, why is everyone so sensitive?

I don't get what's controversial about Woodley is a top 5 WW of all time.

LOL, he knows his champ days are over and now he wants that red panty night..

Lol nice I prefer them big , but all women are beautiful

Some do, some don't. It's all taste. It's what makes the world go round. I was quite fond of Pippa's ass myself:D. If you have your own taste, great - I won't go on world-wide television and denigrate it either. And have the audacity to claim I'm speaking for the entire country when I denigrate it.

GSP was dominated by 2 different guys in his weight class during his prime, that's a silly arugement to make.

The big difference is that GSP avenged both losses in epic fashion erasing all doubt on who the better fighter is. Woodley has never avenged a loss so we have to assume that Nate, Rory, Jake and Usman are better.

And Woodley hasn't had the opportunity to avenge his losses. Geeze, why is everyone going after me for just saying that Woodley is clearly one of the top 5 WWs of all time. His resume shows he is. I didn't say he's better than GSP or talk shit about anyone, why is everyone so sensitive?

I don't get what's controversial about Woodley is a top 5 WW of all time.
nah man youre right. hes for sure top 5. woodley is just really good at unintentionally triggering people

The big difference is that GSP avenged both losses in epic fashion erasing all doubt on who the better fighter is. Woodley has never avenged a loss so we have to assume that Nate, Rory, Jake and Usman are better.

I'm talking about all time greats, Nate, Rory and Usman are not higher than Woodley in terms of all time WW greats. Shields has an arguement for it but the others don't. All time status isn't deterimined by a single fight, it's determined by career resume.

What a fall from grace for the WW GOAT calling out FW’s

<36>

Terrible look for Woodley, especially given the timing. If he was still champ at least he could argue it is worth the risk of fighting a larger opponent to try to get the belt. And it would look like a champ just looking for a money fight

After losing badly though it looks like a guy who mentally has given up all hope of becoming champ again so instead he's hoping to shit talk someone smaller into taking a terrible fight so he can make money. It comes off as desperate and insecure. I was never a huge fan of Woodley personally but I definitely respected the man. This is disappointing

Woodley is fighting for money, he's 36 years old and Dana White doesn't like him so he's not getting a title shot anytime soon and he's probably only fighting like 2-4 more years.
I get what you are saying but I doubt Dana is going to be any more happy with Usman. At least Woodley looked to load up the right hand. I think if Woodley got 1-2 good wins he'd be right back fighting for the belt. There's just not enough contenders to ignore him

And I get wanting money fights before someone retires. But calling a smaller man a bitch for not taking a fight he gains nothing from after getting dominated to lose his belt isn't a good look. At least win another fight and look like you are trying to get your belt back first and then if Dana isn't giving a rematch it's the perfect excuse to call out conor

So while I agree with you in principle I think Woodley really screwed up the execution by doing it at the wrong time

Serra and who is the other guy, Hughes?

GSP was not in his prime

Dude had 7 fights going into that and was a purple belt

Serra and who is the other guy, Hughes?

GSP was not in his prime

Dude had 7 fights going into that and was a purple belt

I don't think he was far from his prime against Hughes, he was just nervous.

Back