The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds to me like some skank trying to milk his success and bring him down

This seems like it's going to be a very long and drawn out process for Conor.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...e-claim-says-sex-was-consensual-37727340.html

"It's understood that during the interview the suspect admitted he had sex with the woman, claiming it was consensual."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cused-raping-woman-Dublin-hotel-arrested.html

Gardaí took possession of some of the woman’s bloodstained clothing and made the decision to call an ambulance which took her to a sexual assault treatment unit at the Rotunda Hospital for an immediate assessment.

Gardaí travelled with her to the hospital for this process, which is protocol. The young woman was later released from hospital. Since then, gardaí have remained in contact with the woman.

It is understood investigating detectives were in contact with the woman a number of times following the attack, ‘encouraging’ her to make a full statement ‘but only when she feels able to do so’.

When gardaí arrived, the woman, who is in her 20s, was visibly battered and distraught.

She gave an account to gardaí of being raped and beaten by the sportsman in a penthouse suite.

The situations are always difficult. At the end of the day, there are only two people who really know what happened, and both have a reason to lie

Does anyone doubt Conor is capable of this?

He's a piece of fucking garbage.

yeah dude is fucking crazy. Him busting a bus filled with people using a trolly is a give away that he doesnt think about other people's well being first.

Conor's DNA was all over everything, which is why he said it was consentual.

His own defense is going to have to be that she is somehow into snuff rape.

Proving rape is always difficult. Regardless of how fucked up the sex acts are, it always comes down to her word vs. his word.

yeah dude is fucking crazy. Him busting a bus filled with people using a trolly is a give away that he doesnt think about other people's well being first.

Check my post history. I was all over Conor for his shit and still am. But its a long way between trying to pick a fight with someone and raping a woman

The situations are always difficult. At the end of the day, there are only two people who really know what happened, and both have a reason to lie
Normally this is true. But with her having injuries that make it look like she was beat up, and the reports that the police have asked her a few times to make a statement... That sounds more damning than the cases where it is he said she said.

Even if it is real what did Conor do wrong?

It was 100% consensual. Why would he resort to rape when he is a superstar loved by the world with millions.

He can get millions legit, you liar.

Probably cause he's still got PTSD from being raped by Khabib

This is not true. The placement and extent of her brutalization may absolutely prove that she did not do it to herself. There could easily be enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Conor raped and beat her.

Normally this is true. But with her having injuries that make it look like she was beat up, and the reports that the police have asked her a few times to make a statement... That sounds more damning than the cases where it is he said she said.

Maybe she hit herself. Maybe a guy friend did it. Maybe they were planning this the entire time.

Conor being a celebrity makes it even more delicate

I understand that this is an emotional topic for you but we have yet seen any evidence that her allegations are true. So yes, it is a serious question. Thanks for contributing.
Isn't the allegation that Conor McGregor was beating her and doing other unsavory things and you're asking why she didn't just get away or scratch him? As if it were just that easy to avoid these kinds of situations.
I mean, realistically speaking there's a lot less incentive for her to lie than for him.

But I believe in innocent until proven guilty either way. The evidence and situation don't seem to look good for him, but there's always finer details to any case that we're not made aware of right away (if ever).

he smashed cell phones and attacked a bus consentually, as well.

(we all know the bus had it coming. it had been flaunting those high walled wheels in front of the dolly for too long)
Bus was basically begging for it... or so the voice in Conor's head tells him so

Same with the phone, and now the poor lady

IF true, hope she gets her justice

This is not true. The placement and extent of her brutalization may absolutely prove that she did not do it to herself. There could easily be enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Conor raped and beat her.

Not really. You need to prove 1) Conor did the deed 2) That the deed was non-consensual

From DNA evidence it seems clear he had sex with her, but everything else is up for discussion. You can argue likelihoods ll you want, but it wouldn't be the first time a woman faked being attacked for personal gain

Fuck off white belt.

For real. If you don't know that the vast majority of rape allegations are false, then you're seriously an ugly nerd that lives in his mom's basement.

Sadly, the literature attempts to paint a different picture. Due to false rape accusations being a politically unpopular topic, the unscrupulous researchers in the social sciences (who are known to be crazy biased) claim that false rape accusations are in the minority. However, if you look at the fine print in their research articles, they only count those cases where charges are actually filed.

In reality, what SHOULD count are all rape accusations reported to the police, whether or not an arrest is even ever made. THAT is what I"m talking about. And when it comes to raw rape reports to police, even without an arrest, the number of false rape accusations outnumber real rape accusations.

youre such a fucking liar dude lol. Only about 5% of rape allegations were deemed false by the FBI from 2006 to 2010. Not sure where youre getting your info from but none of the things you post are factual. Nice try.

Isn't the allegation that Conor McGregor was beating her and doing other unsavory things and you're asking why she didn't just get away or scratch him? As if it were just that easy to avoid these kinds of situations.

I mean, realistically speaking there's a lot less incentive for her to lie than for him.

But I believe in innocent until proven guilty either way. The evidence and situation don't seem to look good for him, but there's always finer details to any case that we're not made aware of right away (if ever).

I don't know if you're American, but recently we had a Supreme Court nominee who was accused of rape and even though the investigation proved nothing, the alleged victim has come away with it with a book deal. There is always incentive when publicity is involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back