The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. It doesn't shock me that some people don't understand why it should be higher.

Firstly, you are attemping to ruin someone's life. That's 10 years right there. If rape is 10 years, then accusing someone of rape should be the 10 years you tried to get them put in jail for.

In addition, you do a disservice to all the other actual rape victims in the world. There's a reason that rape cases are so difficult to prove -- because scumbags fake rape ALL THE TIME. That should be an extra 10 years for faking rape due to the damage to other rape victims.

What do you care about actual rape victims? You'd just say they're probably lying whores who hired some dipshit to beat them up to make it look like rape anyway.

You got any statistics to back up your claim that scumbags fake rape ALL THE TIME? Or is this just something incels tell themselves in their echo chamber to feel good?

You've been angrily concocting all these ridiculous conspiracy theories about her hiring people to beat her up instead of just acknowledging that there's a better chance she was actually raped and beaten than she wasn't. That seems to be the one possibility that is impossible to you: that McGregor is a scumbag rapist. No, it's much more likely to you that she's the scumbag. Speaks volumes about how fucked up you are.

I'm glad I have you to educate me on the 'real world' while you make claims about a girl you don't know, a situation you know barely anything about, and a completely false and ignorant viewpoint on rape.

Please sir, can I have some more?
Fuck off white belt.

For real. If you don't know that the vast majority of rape allegations are false, then you're seriously an ugly nerd that lives in his mom's basement.

Sadly, the literature attempts to paint a different picture. Due to false rape accusations being a politically unpopular topic, the unscrupulous researchers in the social sciences (who are known to be crazy biased) claim that false rape accusations are in the minority. However, if you look at the fine print in their research articles, they only count those cases where charges are actually filed.

In reality, what SHOULD count are all rape accusations reported to the police, whether or not an arrest is even ever made. THAT is what I"m talking about. And when it comes to raw rape reports to police, even without an arrest, the number of false rape accusations outnumber real rape accusations.

What do you care about actual rape victims? You'd just say they're probably lying whores who hired some dipshit to beat them up to make it look like rape anyway.

You got any statistics to back up your claim that scumbags fake rape ALL THE TIME? Or is this just something incels tell themselves in their echo chamber to feel good?
Hahahahaha. Incels, good one ;)

I'm about as far from an incel as you can get bud. I'm a good looking non-manlet and I've always pulled chicks effortlessly.

This dude needs to stay at home. He should either get a divorce now and make a deal with his wife where she gets a big part of his current wealth. Alternatively he needs to man up, stop going out partying and having random sex. Most definitely should cut out all alcohol and drugs. Clean living and getting his mind right would do wonders. If he doesn't take some of these steps, it's all downhill from here. His zodiac is Cancer, same as Tyson and a few others. He tends to let emotions run his life. A retreat somewhere in India or the Himalayas anywhere would do him a world of good. He still hasn't learned all the cars and physical pleasures in the world have an equal amount of pain that come along with them.

Dee is ugly and has the worst taste in men.

Sad sad.

At the very least Conor is a whore.

Just imagine Dee waking up to herpes.........or worse.......

It's all gross and fucked, and Conor needs to grow the fuck up, but chances are he never will.

Pathetic to the Nth degree.

he smashed cell phones and attacked a bus consentually, as well.

(we all know the bus had it coming. it had been flaunting those high walled wheels in front of the dolly for too long)

Can't tell if you're a hater, since leaving out the full story: after all that peacocking, he was all set to board the bus's open doors but then he saw its tailpipe under its new skirt and lost his shit. Chael has a segment on it.

As far as the girl matter: it does seem odd to not see an arrest already. It's not like they need to establish a bunch of circumstantial evidence to establish motive and time/place --- if the citations are accurate, he already admitted he was there and had sex with her. It would seem the main thing they'd need to gather are vic/wit/defendant statements and medical, which it appears they have. However, I'm a civilian, and not a UK resident, so could well be missing something.

Fuck off white belt.

For real. If you don't know that the vast majority of rape allegations are false, then you're seriously an ugly nerd that lives in his mom's basement.

Sadly, the literature attempts to paint a different picture. Due to false rape accusations being a politically unpopular topic, the unscrupulous researchers in the social sciences (who are known to be crazy biased) claim that false rape accusations are in the minority. However, if you look at the fine print in their research articles, they only count those cases where charges are actually filed.

In reality, what SHOULD count are all rape accusations reported to the police, whether or not an arrest is even ever made. THAT is what I"m talking about. And when it comes to raw rape reports to police, even without an arrest, the number of false rape accusations outnumber real rape accusations.
Your arguments are very convincing. What type of evidence do you have to support this? You know, besides calling it a social stigma issue and everyone an ugly nerd, etc.

Clearly you should be the one out there bringing to light the ugly nature of this silly thing called 'rape'.

Oh trust me, I completely agree. I’m just referencing the one event I attended where Connor was also present, mind you he wasn’t even fighting, but kids and adults alike were drueling over him like he was a God.
It’s just sad, the whole thing is sad. First and foremost the woman involved, but just to have to explain to child that their childhood hero is a rapist, drug addict, womanizer, etc is just awful. I’m an emotional person man, I admit it.

I hear you man. To me it was clear that Conor was a Conman all along and a terrible role model. It has been sad to see someone praised and put on a pedestal solely because he played an arrogant role for people and made a ton of money.

I don't want to assume this case is what it looks like it is so I will leave that out.

Aside from this case though Conor has been the perfect example of arrogance and pride and greed, ego and magical thinking. It is hard to see people looking up to these kinds of role models and very sad to see.

Watching Conor walk into a team of professorial athletes to give a motivational speech is shocking to me it seems so out of place. Most of those guys are probably better humans than him but because Conor made a lot of money and wont shut the fuck up people look up to him. This is deeply wrong.

Also--- every single parent out there that puts the needs of their kids over their own selfish desires day in and day out is a far better person than Conor is and has more to teach the world than Conor does.

Captain Hindsight reporting in: Shouldn't have been unfaithful to Dee. This would not have happened.

Yeah, Dee herself is one fine ass woman. If I were him I would have been thrilled beating her ass instead of the sluts he cheated with.

very polar in here...lads we don't know what happened, the ones attacking mcGregor need to calm down a bit. If he's found guilty he'll get his punishment..attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you is emotional bitch shit. It's a crazy fucking world, anything is possible.

Fuck off white belt.

<{clintugh}>

Doubt he beat her. Fucked the shit out of her. She beat herself. Wouldn't be the first time.

This is a case of play stupid games, win stupid prices. And both parties played.

I hope she doesn't see one cent out of this unless there is 100% evidence she got fucked against her will. If there is no evidence she should get sued for defamation and go to jail for false rape accusations.

Hopefully these groupies learn that getting drunk and high with rich men leads to rape. How many times does it have to happen?

Mike Tyson
Cardi B
McGregor
Michael Jackson
Cosbi
Ronaldo

Rich and famous people who can fuck just about anyone or pay for anyone love to rape apparently.

very polar in here...lads we don't know what happened, the ones attacking mcGregor need to calm down a bit. If he's found guilty he'll get his punishment..attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you is emotional bitch shit. It's a crazy fucking world, anything is possible.

I agree completely. Cant decide until it all comes out. It doesn't look good though. The only option I can think of is that Conor had sex with her and then someone else came in and beat the crap out of her afterwards. Possible but seems unlikely to me.

Still we cannot form a conclusion until it all comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back