The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, i wouldn't expect a Conor Nuthugger to compliment me on anything, since i am a Conor hater. I am also a Kalabeeb hater as well. So don't assume this is a bias post. Both fighters are great at their mma skillsets, but both are drama queens, and i hate that aspect of this sport.

Yeah I was a fan of both but they diva act has me not a fan of either now.

COCAINE MAN.

staedvb.jpg

I'll bet he was talking mad trash to her while he was doing it.

What ya gonna do? You'll do fookin' nothin'!

Imagine if it goes to trial and that comes out...:eek:

First of all these are allegations. Second yes, if he was “beating” her why didn’t she defend herself by scratching him? Simple question. Why didn’t she run to the bathroom? Was she chained up? Why didn’t she scream? Or call the cops or defend herself like Christy Mac?

Thanks for your contribution
Are you completely fucking retarted? Are you seriously asking that in case Conor Mcgregor starting beating her ass, why she wasn't able to fight back and run and call the cops? Am I not reading this right or are you a complete idiot? How stupid can you be?

This seems like it's going to be a very long and drawn out process for Conor.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...e-claim-says-sex-was-consensual-37727340.html

"It's understood that during the interview the suspect admitted he had sex with the woman, claiming it was consensual."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cused-raping-woman-Dublin-hotel-arrested.html

Gardaí took possession of some of the woman’s bloodstained clothing and made the decision to call an ambulance which took her to a sexual assault treatment unit at the Rotunda Hospital for an immediate assessment.

Gardaí travelled with her to the hospital for this process, which is protocol. The young woman was later released from hospital. Since then, gardaí have remained in contact with the woman.

It is understood investigating detectives were in contact with the woman a number of times following the attack, ‘encouraging’ her to make a full statement ‘but only when she feels able to do so’.

When gardaí arrived, the woman, who is in her 20s, was visibly battered and distraught.

She gave an account to gardaí of being raped and beaten by the sportsman in a penthouse suite.
\

while I do not doubt, you styate "conor claimed it was consensual".... are you sure it was Conor? or just a hunch?

Are you completely fucking retarted? Are you seriously asking that in case Conor Mcgregor starting beating her ass, why she wasn't able to fight back and run and call the cops? Am I not reading this right or are you a complete idiot? How stupid can you be?
Google Christy Mack.

Google Christy Mack fuck tard
You idiot!!! How can people say things like this?! Christy Mack story was different. First off she wasn't raped, second off she was with another man when she was attacked. Even if Christy was alone, you're making your point of "ohh ohh Christy defended herself, so this girl should have done the same. MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! IDIOT! If Conor started beating her ass and raping her she would froze, scared to death. If Conor wanted to whoop YOU as hard as he can you would be absolutely terified and could do nothing about it. You would curl up in a ball and get beaten, let alone some 120 lbs woman. Based on everything Conor has done in the last 2 years, I absolutely BELIEVE this story. Why would the girl make it up? She has a nice life, hanging around with rich man, probably comes from a wealthy family. Why would she risk jail time for false rape accusations?!? Come on be real. You're saying she was planning to falsely report him, have sex with him, have someone beat her up and damage her pelvix. Conor is an egomaniac, fame ruined him.
I loved Conor when he was coming up, but despised him for the past few years. Everybody knows about all the shit he has done in the past years and now this. I'm almost 100% convinced Conor raped that poor girl. I bet he was on a 3 day cocaine binge, no sleep, drank 3 bottles of proper twelve and snorted 15 grams of cocaine. When she didn't want to have sex with him, his ego went out of control and he proceeded to rape her. When she showed first signs of resistance he beat the living shit of that girl and after that she was probably just crying and waiting for it to end. This is clear as a day to me. I really hope this was a fake story,but what happened looks obvious to me.

Fuck off white belt.

For real. If you don't know that the vast majority of rape allegations are false, then you're seriously an ugly nerd that lives in his mom's basement.

Sadly, the literature attempts to paint a different picture. Due to false rape accusations being a politically unpopular topic, the unscrupulous researchers in the social sciences (who are known to be crazy biased) claim that false rape accusations are in the minority. However, if you look at the fine print in their research articles, they only count those cases where charges are actually filed.

In reality, what SHOULD count are all rape accusations reported to the police, whether or not an arrest is even ever made. THAT is what I"m talking about. And when it comes to raw rape reports to police, even without an arrest, the number of false rape accusations outnumber real rape accusations.

You need help, dude

You need help, dude

He so desperately wants what he is saying to be true though. I mean Conman himself said that if you believe it and visualize it and speak it to the world it will become reality. He is just following in Conman's footsteps.

You need help, dude

40-70% of claims are false (the stats vary from country to country) so he's not far wrong about that. Look up the stats if you don't believe it.

McG is almost certainly guilty here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back