The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, I'll look up the stats

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45565684

Here's what we do know.

Over the past 20 years, only 2-10% of rape accusations (Prof Ford's lawyer says she believes this was attempted rape) are proven to be fake, argue the authors of a 2010 US study.

That figure does not include any unsubstantiated accusations where an investigation was unable to prove a sexual assault occurred, so an accurate figure for the total remains unknown.

Other studies have figures in the same range. The FBI has put the number of "unfounded" rapes - those determined to be false after investigation - at 8%.

Fake rape accusations get a lot of attention.

Both the Duke Lacrosse team case in 2006 and the alleged University of Virginia gang rape in 2014 were widely covered by the media. They were terrible miscarriages of justice - but they were not representative.

False rape accusations very rarely lead to convictions or wrongful jail time.

A useful article in Quartz by Sandra Newman points to research from the British Home Office showing that in the early 2000s, of the 216 cases that were classified as false allegations, only six led to an arrest.

Of those, only two had charges brought against them and those two were found to be false.

The idea that lots of men are going to prison because they've been falsely accused of rape isn't supported by that study.

Moreover, official figures suggest the number of rapes and sexual assaults which are never reported or prosecuted far outweighs the number of men convicted of rape because of fake accusations.

Indeed it far outweighs the number of fake accusations, period.

Figures from the US Bureau of Justice Statistics suggest only 35% of all sexual assaults are even reported to the police.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rape-allegations-fabricated/

A 2017 study utilized FBI data over the five-year period from 2006 to 2010 to conclude that “approximately 5% of the allegations of rape were deemed false or baseless” during that time period. A 2016 meta-analysis of seven studies addressing the same question estimated that 5.2% of rape allegations were false.

Furthermore, sexual assaults are among the most underreported form of crime: a majority of rapes, attempted rapes, and other sexual assaults go unreported.

Estimates vary, but researchers have concluded that the percentage of rapes reported to formal agencies is “quite low, ranging from 5–33%.” This would suggest that the pool of victims in position to make credible claims is much larger than the pool of people included in analyses of false reporting.

While the precise proportion of false rape reports may be undetermined, the most recent and credible research on this topic suggests that around 5% of rape or sexual assault allegations are false. No study has ever suggested anything close to 99% of such reports are false, and based on the most recent research, no study ever will.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26679304

The objective of the study was to determine, through meta-analysis, the rate of confirmed false reports of sexual assault to police. The meta-analysis initially involved a search for relevant articles. The search identified seven studies where researchers or their trained helpers evaluated reported sexual assault cases to determine the rate of confirmed false reports. The meta-analysis calculated an overall rate and tested for possible moderators of effect size. The meta-analytic rate of false reports of sexual assault was .052 (95 % CI .030, .089). The rates for the individual studies were heterogeneous, suggesting the possibility of moderators of rate. However, the four possible moderators examined-year of publication, whether the data set used had information in addition to police reports, whether the study was completed in the U.S. or elsewhere, and whether inter-rater reliabilities were reported-were all not significant. The meta-analysis of seven relevant studies shows that confirmed false allegations of sexual assault made to police occur at a significant rate. The total false reporting rate, including both confirmed and equivocal cases, would be greater than the 5 % rate found here.

KEYWORDS:
False allegations; Meta-analysis; Rape; Sexual assault

What I imagine you mean is that you are able to find "studies" with cherry picked sample sizes with increasing amounts of false accusations to suit your position, and the bigger, more objective studies done to prove the lower false accusation rates you would dismiss as leftist media/libtard cuck bs/whatever else.

At any rate, fuck that guy and fuck you too if you're trying to downplay the reality of rape.

You have to be pretty low to start bashing the victim. Funny how you demand "innocent until proven guilty" for McTapper but go straight to the insults for the victim. Seems you're identifying with the one accused of rape. Hitting home for you is it? Feel even more of a kinship with the Irish goof now?
Don't you mean alleged victim? Getting the carriage ahead of the horse laddy?

You need help, dude
If you think it's appropriate methodology to exclude the group most likely to make false rape claims from your estimates of the overall rates of false rape accusations, then you sir are seriously mentally fucking retarded.

Thank god you're not smart enough to be a scientist, because if you managed to sneak through the cracks you'd contribute to more idiocy in the world.

You idiot!!! How can people say things like this?! Christy Mack story was different. First off she wasn't raped, second off she was with another man when she was attacked. Even if Christy was alone, you're making your point of "ohh ohh Christy defended herself, so this girl should have done the same. MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! IDIOT! If Conor started beating her ass and raping her she would froze, scared to death. If Conor wanted to whoop YOU as hard as he can you would be absolutely terified and could do nothing about it. You would curl up in a ball and get beaten, let alone some 120 lbs woman. Based on everything Conor has done in the last 2 years, I absolutely BELIEVE this story. Why would the girl make it up? She has a nice life, hanging around with rich man, probably comes from a wealthy family. Why would she risk jail time for false rape accusations?!? Come on be real. You're saying she was planning to falsely report him, have sex with him, have someone beat her up and damage her pelvix. Conor is an egomaniac, fame ruined him.
I loved Conor when he was coming up, but despised him for the past few years. Everybody knows about all the shit he has done in the past years and now this. I'm almost 100% convinced Conor raped that poor girl. I bet he was on a 3 day cocaine binge, no sleep, drank 3 bottles of proper twelve and snorted 15 grams of cocaine. When she didn't want to have sex with him, his ego went out of control and he proceeded to rape her. When she showed first signs of resistance he beat the living shit of that girl and after that she was probably just crying and waiting for it to end. This is clear as a day to me. I really hope this was a fake story,but what happened looks obvious to me.
{<jordan}
Didn’t you know, Allegations = Guilty!

If you think it's appropriate methodology to exclude the group most likely to make false rape claims from your estimates of the overall rates of false rape accusations, then you sir are seriously mentally fucking retarded.

Thank god you're not smart enough to be a scientist, because if you managed to sneak through the cracks you'd contribute to more idiocy in the world.

you're a gigantic, gaping pussy and you project all of your insecurities through diary entries on internet forums behind anonymous screen names that can't get traced back to the basement you dwell in. get fucked. just because women have rejected you your whole life doesn't mean you're right to hate them. go seethe somewhere else.

dumbasses like you believe whatever information table you see in your bullshit echo chambers and spew it every chance you get, including a thread like this. you walk into conversations about completely legitimate cases and go "HA YEAH BUT YOU KNOW SOMETIMES FALSE ACCUSATIONS HAPPEN SO DONT FORGET US INSECURE BETA MALES THAT MIGHT SHOOT UP A SCHOOL ONE DAY IF WE AREN'T CODDLED ENOUGH." the only worthwhile studies that have been done on false accusations all point to the same thing: the very, very, very small minority of rape accusations are false accusations. nobody gives a single fuck that you can pull numbers from websites as credible as infowars that suggest otherwise.

go apologize to your mother for failing her and fuck off.

Last edited:
You idiot!!! How can people say things like this?! Christy Mack story was different. First off she wasn't raped, second off she was with another man when she was attacked. Even if Christy was alone, you're making your point of "ohh ohh Christy defended herself, so this girl should have done the same. MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! IDIOT! If Conor started beating her ass and raping her she would froze, scared to death. If Conor wanted to whoop YOU as hard as he can you would be absolutely terified and could do nothing about it. You would curl up in a ball and get beaten, let alone some 120 lbs woman. Based on everything Conor has done in the last 2 years, I absolutely BELIEVE this story. Why would the girl make it up? She has a nice life, hanging around with rich man, probably comes from a wealthy family. Why would she risk jail time for false rape accusations?!? Come on be real. You're saying she was planning to falsely report him, have sex with him, have someone beat her up and damage her pelvix. Conor is an egomaniac, fame ruined him.
I loved Conor when he was coming up, but despised him for the past few years. Everybody knows about all the shit he has done in the past years and now this. I'm almost 100% convinced Conor raped that poor girl. I bet he was on a 3 day cocaine binge, no sleep, drank 3 bottles of proper twelve and snorted 15 grams of cocaine. When she didn't want to have sex with him, his ego went out of control and he proceeded to rape her. When she showed first signs of resistance he beat the living shit of that girl and after that she was probably just crying and waiting for it to end. This is clear as a day to me. I really hope this was a fake story,but what happened looks obvious to me.

How do we know she did not defend her self?
Did the police say she did not defend her self or scream?
I seen several people among them the guy you quoted claim she did not fight back or scream, how do they know that?
They where there?
I think to recall the police claimed they found DNA.. DNA can be more than sperm it can be skin tissue from under her nails from trying to defend her self. we dont know.

If you claim she did not defend her self.. DO give us a source.

40-70% of claims are false (the stats vary from country to country) so he's not far wrong about that. Look up the stats if you don't believe it.

McG is almost certainly guilty here though.

LOL yeah you better come up with a source and a legit one. YES thats on you since you made the claim.

I bet you the unreported rapes outnumbers the false claims by a huge margin.

you're a gigantic, gaping pussy and you project all of your insecurities through diary entries on internet forums behind anonymous screen names that can't get traced back to the basement you dwell in. get fucked. just because women have rejected you your whole life doesn't mean you're right to hate them. go seethe somewhere else.

dumbasses like you believe whatever information table you see in your bullshit echo chambers and spew it every chance you get, including a thread like this. you walk into conversations about completely legitimate cases and go "HA YEAH BUT YOU KNOW SOMETIMES FALSE ACCUSATIONS HAPPEN SO DONT FORGET US INSECURE BETA MALES THAT MIGHT SHOOT UP A SCHOOL ONE DAY IF WE AREN'T CODDLED ENOUGH." the only worthwhile studies that have been done on false accusations all point to the same thing: the very, very, very small minority of rape accusations are false accusations. nobody gives a single fuck that you can pull numbers from websites as credible as infowars that suggest otherwise.

go apologize to your mother for failing her and fuck off.

But... all those stats correlate with his ‘anecdotal experience ie, (research)’ that the numbers line up with his personal hypothesis, anecdotal research ie, personal experience, and mindset:

They (all women) are All Askin For IT, whether they like it or not.

Last edited:

This is priceless coming from an incel who thinks false rape accusers should be jailed for twice as long as actual rapists.

So at what age did you commit your first rape? Or you still trying to work up the nerve?

Those are alleged charges you slandering fool. And stuff like the El Chapo sells. Just jook at you, talking about him endlessly.
Hey you cuck, are you a little bit:
giphy.gif

Cocaine and sleep deprivation lead to some pretty crazy shit. Conor is off the wall but I don't think he'd do something this stupid unless copious amounts of drugs days on end were involved and that's what I believe happened.

And what? That’s an excuse? Because in law being off your head on drink or drugs isn’t a defense.

40-70% of claims are false (the stats vary from country to country) so he's not far wrong about that. Look up the stats if you don't believe it.

McG is almost certainly guilty here though.

Strange, in my country (Netherlands) that was only 5%

Actual university research

ITT: desperate Conman fans defending a rapist.
You guys really dont know where to stop.

*edit: word missing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back