TJ Dillashaw is the Worst Cheater Ever

Dillashaw is great and an entertaining fighter.

Mighty mouse thinks that he might have accidentally took a diuretic to help with his weight cut.

According to Sherdog, a clean fighter has no hope of beating one on PEDs. That means that either 1) Sherdog is wrong and doesn't understand anything about PEDs, or 2) Cejudo is on better PEDs.

<seedat>

The worst cheater ever?? What??? Lol. Doing it openly is stupid for sure, but doesn't make him the worst.
Getting caught after a 30 second loss does.

If he was any good at cheating that wouldn't have happened, hence, "worst cheater".

He’s a cold hearted snake
Look into his eyes
Uh oh, he’s been telling lies
He’s a lover boy at play
But he don’t play by rules, oh oh
Girl don’t play the fool now

He could have dropped the belt because he lost his smile.
giphy.gif

Bbwwaahhaaa... I laughed harder than I should at this ...

Said on the Rogan podcast he had real hard time getting his wife pregnant and I think might have used IVF, not 100% on that though. Definitely ties in with steroid use.

Fake news.

Kind of conflicting stance there. He cheated for a long time but is the worst cheater? Makes sense...

Would be funny if his career when down like Johnny Hendricks.

If TJ Dillashaw actually had a plausible defense or was truly innocent, there is no way he would instantly give up his belt. Him giving up without a fight is a really dumb move. Yoel and Barnett are the opposite, they try to sue supplement companies; everyone knows Yoel and Barnett are on stuff too; but at least they play the game...
He gave up his belt because the commission suspended him for a year

He was going to get stripped

That's odd. My wife and I did IVF, and they didn't ask me to take anything. My wife was jacked up on hormones for sure, but all they could do for me was to use an embryologist. Maybe things are different now.
They sometimes prescribe clomid off label for male infertility

But, tj would have to be a complete moron not to check if it was ok to take

Would be funny if his career when down like Johnny Hendricks.

Hendricks was never busted for steroids, on other hand his last UFC oponnent, was photographed using IV before fight.

Getting caught after a 30 second loss does.

If he was any good at cheating that wouldn't have happened, hence, "worst cheater".
No it doesn't lol. Dude, it doesn't matter if he lost a 5 rounder or 30 seconds. Doesn't mean he's the worst cheater ever, in your own words. MMA has been around a lot longer than TJ. Are we forgetting about people who've popped multiple times like Josh Barnett? Or Jon Jones popping, eye poking, etc.

Isn't the telltale sign of steroid use salami nips, which he had?

No it doesn't lol. Dude, it doesn't matter if he lost a 5 rounder or 30 seconds. Doesn't mean he's the worst cheater ever, in your own words. MMA has been around a lot longer than TJ. Are we forgetting about people who've popped multiple times like Josh Barnett? Or Jon Jones popping, eye poking, etc.
Are you shitting me?

Jon Jones is easily the BEST cheater ever and it isn't even close.

First off, he wins all the fights he cheats in, thus his cheating is highly effective.

Since you mention Jon's eye pokes, that is GOAT level cheating. He does it every fight, never receives any meaningful repercussions, his eye pokes are accurate as fuck.

He has cheated so much that he permanently has steroids in his body and he is being allowed to fight with steroids in his body. And win. Every fight.

TJ supposedly openly and publicly juiced at TAM (amateur mistake), doesn't have the good sense to avoid gyno, popped in an embarrassing loss and managed to lose two a title that wasn't even on the line.
How much worse at cheating can you get?

Are you shitting me?

Jon Jones is easily the BEST cheater ever and it isn't even close.

First off, he wins all the fights he cheats in, thus his cheating is highly effective.

Since you mention Jon's eye pokes, that is GOAT level cheating. He does it every fight, never receives any meaningful repercussions, his eye pokes are accurate as fuck.

He has cheated so much that he permanently has steroids in his body and he is being allowed to fight with steroids in his body. And win. Every fight.

TJ supposedly openly and publicly juiced at TAM (amateur mistake), doesn't have the good sense to avoid gyno, popped in an embarrassing loss and managed to lose two a title that wasn't even on the line.
How much worse at cheating can you get?

Good cheaters don’t get caught. Just because he doesn’t get punished doesn’t mean hes good at it lol

Praise be to his legal team. THEYRE the real champions.

Back