Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
But it was when he ran into the ring when a crazed fan jumped Bret hart as he was making his acceptance speech.

To his credit Travis was one of the people that ran into the ring after the guy

Last edited:
Barbaric sport, ban WWE imo.

Guess he’s starting to have a hard time accepting the stay at home wife role and needs go to out there to convince people he’s more than that

Last edited:
Seriously fuck that guy for ruining Brett Hart's & families' moment, the event, and attacking a legit living legend like that. I hope Travis and a dozen others stomped his ass out backstage. Props to Travis and everyone else that got a shot in on him.

Can't believe Im giving Travis Browne props, but respect to him.

EDIT: REST IN PEACE, FrankieNYC. You and the information you brought to these forums will be missed and can never be replaced.

Last edited:
for someone who doesn't know pro wrestling, was Bret Hart a real polarizing wrestler or something? why attack a HOF?

Was that McGregor in the ring in the sparkly jacket?

what is wrong with people. why did he do that

Fuck that guy. I hope he gets beaten to a bloody pulp. Bret hart is a goddamned legend,first and foremost,but seriously,the stupid hat,and ruining the event ..........what the fuck was that? Fuck you.

Who the Hell was that little guy in the shiny black jacket? Conor's twin brother?

for someone who doesn't know pro wrestling, was Bret Hart a real polarizing wrestler or something? why attack a HOF?

No, but he feuded with Vince McMahon (which everyone does, and in any case, wouldn't precipitate such a reaction from fans). In any case, I was looking for when Bret Hart was going to get attacked... all I saw was this old (gray haired) man get attacked... then I realized that was him!

First fight Travis won in years lol in all seriousness good to see Travis goes up a couple points for me

That was Heath Slater (that people thought was Conor) lol

But f anybody taking shots at Travis.
He was right there to help & cracked him 4 times.

he might not have ever met Bret, but he was there

No, just the opposite

but a bigger issue was he was inducted with his tag team partner who died in 2018.
The other wrestler's daughter was with Bret as a tribute to his legacy

poor gal

This dude has gone full on purse holder. God damn.

Back