Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

lol it looked like as they were walking him away one of the guys hits him again and he drops to the floor. Wonderful!

I just posted that
It was Dash Wilder Tag Champ

Where was the security? This could have been a lot worse, thank god the dude didn't have a knife or gun. Dimebag got killed by some idiot just like this.

Never knew there was a hall of fame for soap operas. Cool story bro.

This one almost looked real. Oscars for all.

Where was the security? This could have been a lot worse, thank god the dude didn't have a knife or gun. Dimebag got killed by some idiot just like this.
yeah man,unfortunatley this is more common than it should be,its difficult to ALWAYS be able to stop some crazy asshole from storming the ring. it happens often but the wrestlers,and the referees usually make quick work of them like we saw here.

That was Heath Slater (that people thought was Conor) lol

But f anybody taking shots at Travis.
He was right there to help & cracked him 4 times.

he might not have ever met Bret, but he was there

I'm not sure why a guy his size would need to punch someone four times. Jesus.

That goes a bit beyond protecting someone.

He deserved every bit of it. A bit of a stomping would have been good too. He came in there and threw a 61 year old man to the floor. Fuck him, I hope he fuckin dies.

if travis got there 2 secs earlier & tackled him (looks like travis fell running into ring), he would be main event of Mania next year.

no shit, you know Vince and HHH love him now.

Plus last year at Mania, a drunk female wrestler went off on Travis & he just took it & did not tturn it into a bigger deal & got props for that.

Video of Dash Wilder dropping the punk with one shot

F-that

The guy deserved it
Who know what he was trying to do

Because the guy he attacked was a stroke victim so he deserves all that he got and more

I'm sure Vince would be more than happy to pay whatever fine Travis might get hit with & lawyer fees.
I'd bet travis is taken care of.

Bret came back & finished the speech & kidded about being a heel that riled up fans lol

lol @ anyone who thinks that wasn't scripted.

Hey
You win the award for biggest idiot on Sherdog for the week

053642c2939995a1fef4d02852b66a40fe61e5-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Maybe Travis was a decent guy the whole time and its just the sherdoggers who are wrong as usual? No way cant be.

Travis Browne is 6’7 and athletic. If he never trained MMA, he would still fuck up 99.5% of sherdog- and that’s being extremely generous.

He’s banging the most successful and wealthy female star that MMA has ever seen, and will likely never seen again.

If he keeps Ronda happy, he’ll never have to work again.

He’s winning.

Seriously fuck that guy for ruining Brett Hart's & families' moment, the event, and attacking a legit living legend like that. I hope Travis and a dozen others stomped his ass out backstage. Props to Travis and everyone else in that got a shot in on him.

Can't believe Im giving Travis Browne props, but respect to him.
lol at bret hart being a living legend

Bret came back & finished the speech & kidded about being a heel that riled up fans lol

The funny thing is Bret was good as an arrogant heel in the early days of the Hart Foundation, great as a face, and then great as a heel toward the end of his WWE run when he was complaining about Michaels and how he was being screwed over. I think many will associate him most as that fan favorite champion which makes sense, but he could be great whether he was the good guy or the heel.

That was a fun time to be a wrestling fan. Bret was one of those guys who correctly gets a ton of credit as a worker but was, in my opinion, quite underrated when it came to mic skills promos. Could deliver in all aspects.

Don’t watch much anymore (fell off after Attitude era) but will still follow the big events out of nostalgia.

Bret is someone I’ve always had a ton of respect for. His autobiography is great and he gives an honest, informative account of his life.

Back