Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

No, just the opposite

but a bigger issue was he was inducted with his tag team partner who died in 2018.
The other wrestler's daughter was with Bret as a tribute to his legacy

poor gal

wow, that makes it even more classless.

Maybe Travis was a decent guy the whole time and its just the sherdoggers who are wrong as usual? No way cant be.

for someone who doesn't know pro wrestling, was Bret Hart a real polarizing wrestler or something? why attack a HOF?

He was the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be, something along those lines.

WWE already cracking down on the footage.

wow, that makes it even more classless.

Yeah
Natty Neidhart is a wrestler & his daughter.
Everyone was happy she had the moment for her Dad.

intro-1534279259.jpg

Seriously fuck that guy for ruining Brett Hart's moment, the event, and attacking a legit living legend like that. I hope Travis and a dozen others stomped his ass out backstage. Props to Travis and everyone else in that got a shot in on him.

Can't believe Im giving Travis Browne props, but respect to him.

I agree. I hope they don’t release the attacker’s name, because that’s exactly what these lowlife idiots want - 15 seconds of fame at the expense of others.

Yeah
Natty Neidhart is a wrestler & his daughter.
Everyone was happy she had the moment for her Dad.

intro-1534279259.jpg
Fuck man

Im furious right now hahaha

Travis was on him lol

lol it looked like as they were walking him away one of the guys hits him again and he drops to the floor. Wonderful!

The guy with a leather jacket with HART on it, is Dash Wilder.
As they are walking him out, he gets a great shot in that buckled the guy

Wilder is a huge fan of hart's obviously

Last edited:
Bret Hart is an absolute legend. This makes me mad. Good on Browne for rushing to act. I’m sure those shots he landed were not pleasant for that whacko who attacked Bret, I can guarantee that.

Bret Hart is awesome but that dude is gonna sue the shit outta Travis and that other wrestler who hit him

The guy with a leather jacket with HART on it, is Dash Wilder.
As they are walking him out, he gets a great shot in that buckled the guy

Wilder is a huge fab on hart's obviously
Good on you Dash. Youve got a fan in me.

Bret Hart is awesome but that dude is gonna sue the shit outta Travis and that other wrestler who hit him
He aint gonna get shit,he attacked Bret on live TV.

Back