Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

Additionally, according to sources working tonight’s event at the Barclays Center, the name and age of the assailant have not yet been released by the NYPD; however, the NYPD says that the attack on Hart was planned in advance. Furthermore, the assailant has received a lifetime ban from both the Barclays Center and all future WWE events, and he will also be charged with assault due to the attack.

Source: Twitter.com

Bret was in the middle of telling a story about turning heel for the first time when he was jumped by the idiot.
I started watching it again & he started talking again with "let me tell you what it was like to be a heel in 1985 ... actually it was kind of like that"

Place went nuts lol

Additionally, according to sources working tonight’s event at the Barclays Center, the name and age of the assailant have not yet been released by the NYPD; however, the NYPD says that the attack on Hart was planned in advance. Furthermore, the assailant has received a lifetime ban from both the Barclays Center and all future WWE events, and he will also be charged with assault due to the attack.

Source: Twitter.com

Planned in advance?

Meltzer is good friends with Bret from the Montreal Screwjob days.

I bet the newsletter on wed will have something from Bret in it

Bret was in the middle of telling a story about turning heel for the first time when he was jumped by the idiot.
I started watching it again & he started talking again with "let me tell you what it was like to be a heel in 1985 ... actually it was kind of like that"

Place went nuts lol

That guy was wrong but Dash Wilder was wrong for his cheap shot. He’s lucky he doesn’t get charged.

Planned in advance?

Meltzer is good friends with Bret from the Montreal Screwjob days.

I bet the newsletter on wed will have something from Bret in it
Cornette loves Dash and The Revival. I hope he will rant with hellfire and brimstone about this.

In another video it shows some pro wrestler blasting the dude with an uppercut lol

Does WWE Universe access pass let you watch all Raw/SD episodes and PPVs? Coz I might just get it for nostalgia then.

Yes. Gives you mostly everything. Even the wcw and mid south stuff from the 80’s

Does WWE Universe access pass let you watch all Raw/SD episodes and PPVs? Coz I might just get it for nostalgia then.

You mean The Network?

yes, but it gets Raw & SD I think a month after it airs

Brett would have fucked that dude up in his younger days

Im still angry. FUCK that guy.

I swear me too

Its funny, but without naming names ...
someone from a very respected website told me privately that the main guys from the website were not covering WWE HoF because of the MSG show supercard.
The exact quote was: Nothing ever happens live

I just contacted him to say "oh really?"

lol

Yes. Gives you mostly everything. Even the wcw and mid south stuff from the 80’s
You mean The Network?

yes, but it gets Raw & SD I think a month after it airs
I don't care about the new episodes, since I don't watch it anymore. I just wanna watch the shows from 95-2005.

But looks like you need a cable provider to get WWE network? You can't just sign up for it online?

Seriously fuck that guy for ruining Brett Hart's & families' moment, the event, and attacking a legit living legend like that. I hope Travis and a dozen others stomped his ass out backstage. Props to Travis and everyone else that got a shot in on him.

Can't believe Im giving Travis Browne props, but respect to him.

<{monica}>

I don't care about the new episodes, since I don't watch it anymore. I just wanna watch the shows from 95-2005.

But looks like you need a cable provider to get WWE network? You can't just sign up for it online?
nah you just get it like youd get fightpass. My cousin has it,i log in with his l/p all the time on my phone.

Hart is the GOAT wrestler. He took it like a champ. Fuck that kid.

No. You can get in on a smartphone, tablet or smart tv device/dongle.

Its an app like fightpass

Back