Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

Let me guess, you fools watch movies/soaps/sitcoms/anime/drama's/the news right?

Hur dur wrestling is stupid coz it's fake, lemme go to the cinema and watch this movie.....even though it's fake.
I don’t intentionally watch poorly acted movies with plots suitable for a child. But yeah, keep going with that desperate equivalency.

I don’t intentionally watch poorly acted movies with plots suitable for a child. But yeah, keep going with that desperate equivalency.
tenor.gif

I don't care about the new episodes, since I don't watch it anymore. I just wanna watch the shows from 95-2005.

But looks like you need a cable provider to get WWE network? You can't just sign up for it online?

No you can

Oh shit you are in Canada.
That is why.
They are the only place to have it on cable

I swear me too

Its funny, but without naming names ...
someone from a very respected website told me privately that the main guys from the website were not covering WWE HoF because of the MSG show supercard.
The exact quote was: Nothing ever happens live

I just contacted him to say "oh really?"

lol
Who’s idea was it to put the HOF podium in the middle of the ring this year? Lol

Why can't any of ya'll see that this is a work? I'm usually not one of those type of cats, but my gut is telling me this one was obviously staged.

Who’s idea was it to put the HOF podium in the middle of the ring this year? Lol

Ugh

Here it a short version.

They moved the HoF back to Sat this year because MSG had a wrestling show with NJPW & ROH that sold-out & they did not want NXT to do less numbers.
So NXT was moved to Fri & WWE had HoF on Sat & on Mon its Raw & Sat its SD all at Barclays.

so Vince save money by using a similar set up for the 4 shows.

Bet he wished he didnt

No you can

Oh shit you are in Canada.
That is why.
They are the only place to have it on cable
Yeah I figured it's a Canadian thing. That's sad. I was ready to sign up for it and binge watch some Raw.

Ugh

Here it a short version.

They moved the HoF back to Sat this year because MSG had a wrestling show with NJPW & ROH that sold-out & they did not want NXT to do less numbers.
So NXT was moved to Fri & WWE had HoF on Sat & on Mon its Raw & Sat its SD all at Barclays.

so Vince save money by using a similar set up for the 4 shows.

Bet he wished he didnt
Well I mean, don’t they usually have the podium at the top of the stage? So fans can’t climb the stage? By moving the podium to the middle of the ring, fans can easily jump the guard rails.

Well I mean, don’t they usually have the podium at the top of the stage? So fans can’t climb the stage? By moving the podium to the middle of the ring, fans can easily jump the guard rails.

I know
I explained why they had it this shitty way

Guess what?
Cas & Enzo jumped the railing at the supershow at MSG with NJPW & ROH

Bully Ray took some nice shots at Enzo.

If this is a work its low class to do after Bret.
If its a shoot, even lower

Good on Mr Rousey, that asshole who jumped the senior citizen (Hart) should be locked up.

What a bitch with that cheap shot... seriously.

I know
I explained why they had it this shitty way
There was no explanation to why the podium was dead center in the ring when they had a stage at the top of the ramp for all 5 of their shows, Friday-Tuesday, to put the podium at. The normal HOF podium is located at the top of the ramp, not in the middle of the ring.

I asked who’s bright idea was it to change it to the middle of the ring instead of the normal location at the top of the ramp? I bet they’ll never put the podium inside the ring again lol.

That was no attack. It was a fake attack... it's all an act like pro wrestling itself.

There was no explanation to why the podium was dead center in the ring when they had a stage at the top of the ramp for all 5 of their shows, Friday-Tuesday, to put the podium at. The normal HOF podium is located at the top of the ramp, not in the middle of the ring.

I asked who’s bright idea was it to change it to the middle of the ring instead of the normal location at the top of the ramp? I bet they’ll never put the podium inside the ring again lol.

Everything is Vince’s idea.

I explained why several times
It is the same set up all 4 events

the staging is almost exact for all events with the hard camera in the same area

The "stage" you speak of is about 2-3 feet high only

They didn't even move the cameras from thursday

I explained why several times
It is the same set up all 4 events

the staging is almost exact for all events with the hard camera in the same area

The "stage" you speak of is about 2-3 feet high only

They didn't even move the cameras from thursday
OK, do you not see a ramp where the wrestlers go out for their entrance? yes or no?

this is where they normally have the podium:
x480-AJo.jpg

184_HOF_03312017dg_6074--54373840b7122fd73cb1a86cb53418ee.jpg

usually they put friends/family of everyone in the industry in the lower level and the fans are in the upper deck, no fans are jumping on stage with the old format!

Last edited:
The only time WWE was ever real... lol!

P.S. Who was the ass who kept saying "Beat his ass!"?

Travis is now one of my most favorite MMA fighters lol.

Bret was my favorite, what kind of fucking asshole would ruin a moment like that? Jesus.

lol travis brown just traight up assaulted a pro wrestling fan
sad that's the only victory this guy can get

Back