Social San Francisco gets 16000 complaints about public defecation in a week

Personally, I think it's pretty cool you can shit wherever you want in San Francisco.

Dude! The pool patrol made bank!

$184,000 a year to poop scoop scumbags shit off the sidewalk?! Sign me up.

How long before an excremental pan handler makes an appearance? Spare some change for an out of work Golgothan?

latest

Of course after I enter a San Francisco thread my Sherdog starts to fuck up like everyone has been saying. What are these ugly boxes I have to select my memes from now?

The entire thing is disgusting and depressing. It reminds me of what GK Chesterton said about open minds:

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid. Otherwise it is more akin to a sewer, taking in all things equally."

In this case the moral relativism of San Francisco has literally turned the city into an open sewer.

As conservatives, it's tempting to laugh at San Fransisco as an example of failed liberal leadership, but these are Americans suffering and its truly sad.
You can blame the Democraps.

Why do you make it about gay people? You don't think it's because they have more homeless than anywhere else on the country? Somehow it's about homosexuals?

As conservatives, it's tempting to laugh at San Fransisco as an example of failed liberal leadership, but these are Americans suffering and its truly sad.

If only Californians weren't.....living longer, experiencing less poverty, and attaining more education than the Republican South.

life-expectancy-united-states-4_b.png

xxbelow-poverty_28336945.png

educationmap2.jpg

If only Californians weren't.....living longer, experiencing less poverty, and attaining more education than the Republican South.

educationmap2.jpg

We're talking about the city of San Fransisco, not the entire state of California....

Props to the person who picked the color for the graph

What the hell does that have anything to do with gays?

What the hell does that have anything to do with gays?

In typical Sherdog fashion, a thread about the homeless issue in San Francisco has turned into an unrelated attack on gay people and an unrelated attack on black people on the first page.

In typical Sherdog fashion, a thread about the homeless issue in San Francisco has turned into an unrelated attack on gay people and an unrelated attack on black people on the first page.

Seems to have escalated to racism quicker and more obvious than usual. Doesn't bode well for bigots not getting banned.

educationmap2.jpg
I don't think you intentionally did this, but you've posted some seriously racist maps there. Back out the black population in those areas and see the results you get. Especially outside Mississippi.

Back