• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How’s You’ll Romero more jacked in his 40’s than when he was in his 20’s???

So because you don't look a certain way, you know for a fact that nobody else on the face of the planet can?
Exactly. I have trained pretty seriously for many years, And at 40, I still train a lot. I have pretty good genes. I have friends that do steroids And friends that Are clean. I did steroids for a very short time in my late teens. Since I have spent many years in different gyms, I have seen it all, And Yes, Nobody can even look close to Romero if they Are clean. I don’t See how you can believe otherwise.

Exactly. I have trained pretty seriously for many years, And at 40, I still train a lot. I have pretty good genes. I have friends that do steroids And friends that Are clean. I did steroids for a very short time in my late teens. Since I have spent many years in different gyms, I have seen it all, And Yes, Nobody can even look close to Romero if they Are clean. I don’t See how you can believe otherwise.

So no facts, just anecdotal evidence.

How do you know he doesn't just have way better genetics than you?

I don’t Know how to «lower» testosterone for a test. I expect it is quite common And easy, as both Jones And DC had very low testosterone in their first fight.
Yea for a fight the problem is usada is random so that’s irrelevant, thats why you cant have superhuman levels with random testing, yoels tested soo often its impossible

So no facts, just anecdotal evidence.

How do you know he doesn't just have way better genetics than you?
I don’t know if you Are serious? Nobody have these genes. Even most roiders will not get to look like that, And sure no clean guy.

Yea for a fight the problem is usada is random so that’s irrelevant, thats why you cant have superhuman levels with random testing, yoels tested soo often its impossible
They wouldn’t waste thousands of dollars testing him over And over if they didn’t find some irregularities And something suspicious. Then they need to find something that sticks. That is why they test over And over. That was the problem with DC And Jones. They had low T, And Jones levels were so low that he Shouldn’t be able to stand up straight. Still they couldn’t catch any of them. Both Are still among the most tested guys in mma.

amer'ican genetics boi

iluhyou seeyousoonboiiii

He was held responsible, he was given a suspension. But it isn't so narrow minded and the commission looks at all the circumstances concerning the intake. In Yoel's case it wasn't before the fight or fight night, it was after it. He gave the supplement he used and it came out to be tainted with some stuff that people who normally roid don't usually take because there is much better stuff out there.
Nothing of what you wrote is relevant. It's just white noise.

This is what the highest authority, the Court of Arbitration for Sport, has to say on the matter:
In 2001, the court decided the case of Andreea Răducan versus International Olympic Committee. This was a controversial anti-doping case, where it was fairly clear the athlete received cold and flu tablets from her doctor. This resulted in a positive urine test, with the court concluding: "The Panel is aware of the impact its decision will have on a fine, young, elite athlete. It finds, in balancing the interests of Miss Raducan with the commitment of the Olympic Movement to drugfree sport, the Anti-Doping Code must be enforced without compromise.”

Guerrero had tested positive for cocaine after a World Cup qualifier against Argentina after ingesting a tea containing the substance. Guerrero was initially suspended for a total of 12 months, but this was later halved by FIFA's appeal committee. WADA in turn appealed to the CAS and they imposed the 14 month ban in May 2018 which will cause Guerrero to miss the 2018 FIFA World Cup. The CAS confirmed the existence of an anti-doping rule violation (ADRV), but also accepted that Guerrero was not trying to enhance his performance by ingesting the substance. The panel had considered that the player did bear some fault or negligence, even if it was not significant, and that he could have taken some measures to prevent him from committing the ADRV.
You don't get that you are infantilizing the heroes you worship.

They wouldn’t waste thousands of dollars testing him over And over if they didn’t find some irregularities And something suspicious. Then they need to find something that sticks. That is why they test over And over. That was the problem with DC And Jones. They had low T, And Jones levels were so low that he Shouldn’t be able to stand up straight. Still they couldn’t catch any of them. Both Are still among the most tested guys in mma.
This is inaccurate for multiple reasons the first being that jones vs dc wasn’t tested by usada the second being you’re skipping over the facts and going straight to assumptions, what irregularities would there be? Hes tested soo often because the way he looks.
If he had superhuman test levels there wouldn’t be shit he could do when usada knocks on his door, thats why microdosing was invented to get around random testing, you still receive a massive benefit from constantly being on the upperend of average.

And dcs test wasn’t suspiciously low it was the normal range he could be after a hard workout ect which is exactly the types of fluctuations a natural athlete sees vs one who is microdosing

Jones was much lower irc like post cycle low

Newsflash: early 40s if you exercise and eat right you can be in just as good shape as people in their 20s. Romero obviously takes care of himself.

I won’t claim he’s natural but don’t expect someone over 40 to not be able to have a good body.

Every grown up know that a 38 year old can not compete in mma, unless on testosterone. Testosterone make your muscles grow. Because of his low body fat %, his muscles are very visible. He needs a bigger refill of testosterone as he ages.

Usada know what's up, so they usually test the old guys more...but..the olympic guys know how to get away with it.
38 year olds can do pretty much anything without trt if healthy, train the right way and no previous injuries
Women and children fuck all that up though that’s why we don’t see them very often
Take it from a single 39 year old who trains his ass off and gets pretty fast and decent results

Cuban athletes are just all natty genetic freaks.

tumblr_o3lkg4JcKn1qbrivdo1_1280.jpg

This is inaccurate for multiple reasons the first being that jones vs dc wasn’t tested by usada the second being you’re skipping over the facts and going straight to assumptions, what irregularities would there be? Hes tested soo often because the way he looks.
If he had superhuman test levels there wouldn’t be shit he could do when usada knocks on his door, thats why microdosing was invented to get around random testing, you still receive a massive benefit from constantly being on the upperend of average.

And dcs test wasn’t suspiciously low it was the normal range he could be after a hard workout ect which is exactly the types of fluctuations a natural athlete sees vs one who is microdosing

Jones was much lower irc like post cycle low
Sure, DC was just inside the accepted range, but In the lower range for a grown up man. A bit strange for a professional athlete. Even after a hard workout And little sleep. He is not among the most tested athletes in mma because of his looks. Something else..

None of them have low testosterone because of microdosing. Obviously, microdosing is common in all sports, but Romero doesn’t look the way he does from having levels in the upper normal.

Guys are getting caught after making the USADA HoF 25 clean test club, just look at TJ and Werdum, you think they were clean every time they passed a test the first 25 times?

38 year olds can do pretty much anything without trt if healthy, train the right way and no previous injuries
Women and children fuck all that up though that’s why we don’t see them very often
Take it from a single 39 year old who trains his ass off and gets pretty fast and decent results
Sure. 40 year olds can be in pretty good shape. I am too (but kids And women messed it a bit up for me:) ). Still, Nobody will look even close to Romero.

Guys are getting caught after making the USADA HoF 25 clean test club, just look at TJ and Werdum, you think they were clean every time they passed a test the first 25 times?
Nope but they didnt have superhuman levels of test thats the point everything is microdoses to avoid detection

Sure, DC was just inside the accepted range, but In the lower range for a grown up man. A bit strange for a professional athlete. Even after a hard workout And little sleep. He is not among the most tested athletes in mma because of his looks. Something else..

None of them have low testosterone because of microdosing. Obviously, microdosing is common in all sports, but Romero doesn’t look the way he does from having levels in the upper normal.
Then whats it from ?we can detect test levels theres no way around that, what can be masked is if its synthetic or not.
Having superhuman high levels of testosterone is a thing of the past you can hide that in a random blood test.
Whos the last fighter to be flagged for having super high testosterone ?( not a fighter flagged for having synthetic test but one that was solely flagged on levels alone?)
I think you’re underestimating the benefit of constantly having your test at 8-900
You could certainly look like yoel without ever breaking superhuman levels of test..
Just cause 8-900 is in the normal range doesnt mean its normal to constantly be like that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightwing_Kavan1
Back