• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How’s You’ll Romero more jacked in his 40’s than when he was in his 20’s???

is normal for super yoel. he's gonna keep getting jacked more and more until he dies in 2139.

Every grown up know that a 38 year old can not compete in mma, unless on testosterone. Testosterone make your muscles grow. Because of his low body fat %, his muscles are very visible. He needs a bigger refill of testosterone as he ages.

Usada know what's up, so they usually test the old guys more...but..the olympic guys know how to get away with it.
Def not true at all.. there are plenty of 38 yr old fighters and older, who compete in MMA, and are not on any "extras" in doing so.

I don't see where you are getting this from. I don't want to be rude, but this is pretty naive. It is NOT possible at all to look like this for a clean guy. Not at 30 and certainly not at 40.

And training will never be competitive with testosterone. Google it, and you will find at least 2 big studies that prove that a guy sitting in a chair doing testosterone, still will have twice the musclegrowth of a clean man training regularly with weight training.
It is very possible for an adult to be clean and look like Yoel does, etc etc.. in their 30's, their 40's and their 50's.

It is actually not possible to be in that shape naturally in your 30s let alone 40s. And definitely, definitely not while training such a gruelling, cardio intensive sport.

Naive
Naive

You wrote all that shit for nothing. Because you're absolutely wrong you will never look like that at that age naturally.

You sound like a scrawny deformed kid trying to give yourself hope. Sorry bud it's not here.
Bitter at the truth? Truth hurting you a bit there kiddo?

A lot of projection in this thread from people who have bad genetics. Yeah, it isn't possible.....for you. Who made you people the authority on what is or isn't attainable naturally anyway? There has never been anything that definitively states what is or isn't possible naturally, there has been a lot of pseudo science and low level hypotheses suggesting certain things, but that's about it.

It is very possible for an adult to be clean and look like Yoel does, etc etc.. in their 30's, their 40's and their 50's.
I mean, easily too if you have the right frame and genetics. It's all jealous projection from a lot of these guys. The fact of the matter is, genetic outliers exist and not all people are created the same. Some guys look amazing effortlessly. A lot of people bust their ass and look like shit, so they get on the internet, frustrated and jealous and slander everyone.

He is about the same size but leaner .I doubt he is on anabolic steroids ,but he could be on HGH,especially in fight camp .You can take HGH in low doses without getting flagged .HGH at low doses will not make you stronger or faster .It will improve sleep , stamina(slightly , and improve recovery time(all depending on the dose ). His size can be natural ,they are a lot of naturally built people,it all comes down to genetics .I used to chill w an ex ufc fighter I won’t mention his name and he’s black ,dude literally smoked weed all day , eat whatever he wants and he looked like a mini bodybuilder .He looking better than most people in a weight lifting gym and all he did was Mma training.

I mean, easily too if you have the right frame and genetics. It's all jealous projection from a lot of these guys. The fact of the matter is, genetic outliers exist and not all people are created the same. Some guys look amazing effortlessly. A lot of people bust their ass and look like shit, so they get on the internet, frustrated and jealous and slander everyone.
You speak the reality my brother! My pics in my av, are of me.. I'm not massive, 5ft 9in, high 170's with 5% bodyfat, in my 40's, and all natural. Nor do I even look my age, I still get carded 99% of the time. So yeah, I'm not some massive dude, my body type is not like such, though for my age, most assume I'm taking something to stay as lean and defined as I am, when in fact, I pride myself in never have taken anything. Yet I have buddies who work out harder then me, but physically do not look like they stepped a day into the gym, who have better cardio then myself. We are all built differently, so comparing oneself to the next, is going to leave you confused or bitter in the end.

Yet he was never suspended for anything.

Right, it was "legal" at the time. Vitor never got popped during the TRT era but it sure as shit enhanced his performance enough to blind a prime Bisping and knock the hair right off of Luke's head. Because it's really hard to dial in the exact amount of testosterone in your body when taking TRT, athletic commissions allowed these guys to test WAAAY out of the normal range for healthy men their age. It was easy to see Randy, Vitor, Forest, and Mir all had far more hormones in their body than men half their age. They were abusing it, and it was cheating.

You speak the reality my brother! My pics in my av, are of me.. I'm not massive, 5ft 9in, high 170's with 5% bodyfat, in my 40's, and all natural. Nor do I even look my age, I still get carded 99% of the time. So yeah, I'm not some massive dude, my body type is not like such, though for my age, most assume I'm taking something to stay as lean and defined as I am, when in fact, I pride myself in never have taken anything. Yet I have buddies who work out harder then me, but physically do not look like they stepped a day into the gym, who have better cardio then myself. We are all built differently, so comparing oneself to the next, is going to leave you confused or bitter in the end.

There's absolutely no way you're at 5% body fat. At 2-4% you've only got your essential fat stores around your viscera. 5% is stage ready for an IFBB pro if they're lucky and have an amazing preparation during their training cycle. You look pretty soft in your av. I bet you're closer to 12-15.

This is closer to 5%, maybe even 6-7%. You do not look like this.

main-qimg-7249cb5ace254caf1cf9e5d00dc75835.webp

20 years of training. Lots of strongman competitors peak in their late 30s

Yoel is clean and you beta manlets can't stand it.

He was always dieting and cutting weight because of wrestling year round. He doesn't have to do it as often anymore, just a few times a year. Also, old man strength.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back