How’s You’ll Romero more jacked in his 40’s than when he was in his 20’s???

Everyone that has trained seriously or even half seriously knows.
No, your opinion is being shaped by you having inferior genetics for gaining muscle. I went to a high school with 1400 people, and we had several people that had bodies that were similar or better than Romero's on the high school football team that I knew weren't on roids. I'm talking around 5'11 and 190-200 lbs ripped with a 6 pack after a couple years of weightlifting on the football team. None of these guys were good enough to get a D-1 scholarship for football, some got D-II and III scholarships though. So that body is definitely achievable naturally, you just shouldn't use the "anyone that has trained" shtick it doesn't measure up.

99% of people have more muscle at 40 than they did at 20, only most 40 year olds also have 99% more fat to go with it so you don't notice it,

Sure. 40 year olds can be in pretty good shape. I am too (but kids And women messed it a bit up for me:) ). Still, Nobody will look even close to Romero.
Agree
Close to Romero
Nope

99% of people have more muscle at 40 than they did at 20, only most 40 year olds also have 99% more fat to go with it so you don't notice it,
You are so wrong
Only people with more muscle at 40 than 20 is the ones who kept training for 20 more years
That’s more like 1% instead of 99% seriously wtf

This place's cuckhold love affair with Yoel is something I have never seen paralleled on Sherdog. Sure, we have had lots of closeted homoerotic cucks on here before, but something about Yoel's dark manlet chiseled physique drives some closet cases frenzied to unprecedented levels. He's the only guy that can flunk drug tests, fail at making weight and lose every title shot ever and still be cucky fantasy material. Luke doesn't miss weight, is a champion, doesn't fail drug tests, is way better looking to every female on the planet but is hated......what gives? If you like fighting for the ghey aspect, that is one thing - have at it - but the Yoel love makes no sense, especially when there is bigger, blacker and better meat out there, like Jones, who flunks as many drug tests but atleast is a non manlet & a winner.

Newsflash: early 40s if you exercise and eat right you can be in just as good shape as people in their 20s. Romero obviously takes care of himself.

I won’t claim he’s natural but don’t expect someone over 40 to not be able to have a good body.

Little ugly buddy you're like 26 and 5'4 why the fuck are you talking about what it feels like at 40 holy fuck lol

At around 30 your test levels will begin to lower. Yours are in the 400 range making you really weak compared to someone say in the 1200 range.

After you turn 40 your test doesn't take a stop from going down lol you nerds are crazy and don't workout. If you think you're gonna feel the same at 40 I got bad news for you little ugly buddy.

This place's cuckhold love affair with Yoel is something I have never seen paralleled on Sherdog. Sure, we have had lots of closeted homoerotic cucks on here before, but something about Yoel's dark manlet chiseled physique drives some closet cases frenzied to unprecedented levels. He's the only guy that can flunk drug tests, fail at making weight and lose every title shot ever and still be cucky fantasy material. Luke doesn't miss weight, is a champion, doesn't fail drug tests, is way better looking to every female on the planet but is hated......what gives? If you like fighting for the ghey aspect, that is one thing - have at it - but the Yoel love makes no sense, especially when there is bigger, blacker and better meat out there, like Jones, who flunks as many drug tests but atleast is a non manlet & a winner.

Or maybe just maybe people like Romero because he always pleases the Just Bleed God. Keep your homoerotic theories to yourself.

No, your opinion is being shaped by you having inferior genetics for gaining muscle. I went to a high school with 1400 people, and we had several people that had bodies that were similar or better than Romero's on the high school football team that I knew weren't on roids. I'm talking around 5'11 and 190-200 lbs ripped with a 6 pack after a couple years of weightlifting on the football team. None of these guys were good enough to get a D-1 scholarship for football, some got D-II and III scholarships though. So that body is definitely achievable naturally, you just shouldn't use the "anyone that has trained" shtick it doesn't measure up.
First of all, you Are comparing teenagers to a 40 year old. Second, I doubt you have ever seen a highschool kid look like Romero, And if you did, he is far away from being clean. You Are very naive, my friend.

This kid is so dumb he's comparing a 40 year old man's body to highschoolers lol. Now turn that around do you realize what you're comparing ha

First of all, you Are comparing teenagers to a 40 year old. Second, I doubt you have ever seen a highschool kid look like Romero, And if you did, he is far away from being clean. You Are very naive, my friend.

Lol I was typing the same thing. These are the same kids that thing wrestling is still real. You can't convince these ugly dorks they have no self awareness.

Look at that 40 year old that guy think's he"s cut lol no one would even assume you're on the sauce buddy. We can tell already

Then whats it from ?we can detect test levels theres no way around that, what can be masked is if its synthetic or not.
Having superhuman high levels of testosterone is a thing of the past you can hide that in a random blood test.
Whos the last fighter to be flagged for having super high testosterone ?( not a fighter flagged for having synthetic test but one that was solely flagged on levels alone?)
I think you’re underestimating the benefit of constantly having your test at 8-900
You could certainly look like yoel without ever breaking superhuman levels of test..
Just cause 8-900 is in the normal range doesnt mean its normal to constantly be like that
Sure, the «natural» levels for testosterone Are quite high, higher than you will see in a real human, but there Are ways of lowering the testosteroneNumbers for drug tests. Extremes like Romero have to do that. I agree with everything else you say. I think you have too much faith in USADA.

Little ugly buddy you're like 26 and 5'4 why the fuck are you talking about what it feels like at 40 holy fuck lol

At around 30 your test levels will begin to lower. Yours are in the 400 range making you really weak compared to someone say in the 1200 range.

After you turn 40 your test doesn't take a stop from going down lol you nerds are crazy and don't workout. If you think you're gonna feel the same at 40 I got bad news for you little ugly buddy.
Sounds like you’re rationalizing being an out of shape pussy. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

we had several people that had bodies that were similar or better than Romero's on the high school football team

You knew 16-17 year old kids with bodies better than Yoel Romero, who were not on steroids? Say that sentence again, but this time out loud, so you can hear how ridiculous it sounds.

None of these guys were good enough to get a D-1 scholarship for football, some got D-II and III scholarships though.

Explain to me how you knew students that got athletic scholarships to Division III schools? Before you made this story up, why didn't you just google to check that Division III schools do not award athletic scholarships?

You knew 16-17 year old kids with bodies better than Yoel Romero, who were not on steroids? Say that sentence again, but this time out loud, so you can hear how ridiculous it sounds.

Explain to me how you knew students that got athletic scholarships to Division III schools? Before you made this story up, why didn't you just google to check that Division III schools do not award athletic scholarships?
Yes, what's surprising about that? Why don't you look at what D-1 college running backs and linebackers look like. Or do you think everyone at that level had the money to afford steroid cycles?

I didn't say anyone received an Athletic scholarship to a D-III school, I said they couldn't get a D-1 athletic scholarship but got scholarships to D-II and III schools....nowhere did I say those scholarships were athletic now did I?

I didn't compare anyone to anyone....You made a post saying nobody that has trained has a body like Yoel's naturally, I said I saw guys in high school football with better bodies that weren't on roids. For some reason you want to attribute that to me making a comparison between them and Yoel, and not me comparing it to your statement of nobody that has trained seriously.

I have no idea why people with shitty genetics that can't gain talk about other's training. Truth is, you probably don't even know how to train to gain mass and that's why you've struggled your entire life.

What do you do on the Big 3 lifts?

Back