GODZILLA II: KING OF THE MONSTERS (Final Trailer; First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

How is Godzilla going to kick all their asses?

Shin Godzilla is the GOAT so far for me. Really captured the spirit of the original with Anno's stamp.

I feel the trailers have shown way too much for KOTM. I didn't watch the latest trailer.

20 more days for me. I try not to think about it. I just want to see it already!

Stoked AF for this movie. I wonder how this will lead into Kong movie?

Perhaps Godzilla goes off his leash and starts fucking stuff up, then a 100+ year old Tom Hiddleston shows up and says "I know where we can find a big ass monkey that can kick this lizards ass!", and they bring him over on a boat?

Will be neat to see how they make this happen, but already excited for Kong/Godzilla show down for sure.

I wanna see Godzilla crossover with Mazinger Z and Voltron.

Supposedly it is only tracking for around 50 million. I hope that's not true because if it is then that is pretty much if for the monsterverse. Imagine a film with Ghidorah, Rodan and Mothra flopping 50 million, but wouldn't be surprised people really only pay for MCU movies nowadays.

I had no problem with the last godzilla, and this one looks great. I'm sure it'll be a blast.

Stoked AF for this movie. I wonder how this will lead into Kong movie?

Perhaps Godzilla goes off his leash and starts fucking stuff up, then a 100+ year old Tom Hiddleston shows up and says "I know where we can find a big ass monkey that can kick this lizards ass!", and they bring him over on a boat?

Will be neat to see how they make this happen, but already excited for Kong/Godzilla show down for sure.
Plot twist: 100+ y.o giant Tom Hiddleston IS King Kong!

I’m so excited for this. I hope it doesn’t bomb at the box office, we deserve to get Godzilla vs Kong first.

I love these movies... As a kid going to saturday afternoon matinees in the late 80's to see the originals was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back