Media Tony Ferguson Sends Triggered Tweet to Ali Abdelaziz

Of all the guys that Ali, Khabib and their little gang of Russian trouble makers won’t be able to intimidate, it’s Tony.

Does he think Ali is going to fight him with fists? The guy is a seedy businessman.

Last edited:
Tony would murder ali. Hopefully he does after he wrecks Khabib

I like Khabib, but I will admit that Tony is right—the gang mentality in Khabib's camp is disgusting.

So how much security/clients will Ali have surrounding him at 238. The main event is 2 of his clients

it was pretty messed up for Ali to refer to Tony as a clown on Twitter considering that Ferguson has been routinely screwed over, he's returning after a difficult mental health break, and he's giving the fans the best lightweight fight of the year so far.

Paper champion? The hell?
Conor was the previous champion and Khabib dominated him.

Coward. Calling out a man who is not a professional fighter anymore, very bad example. Hope he gets his head kicked by Cowboy. From now on, WAR COWBOY!!

Last edited:
View attachment 587827

Bonehead Ali would get absolutely washed by Ferguson

Pregnant Beluga 1_0918.jpg

I wish the mma media would stop giving Ali a platform. Nothing would hurt that scumbag more than to not be in the spotlight

Of all the guys that Ali, Khabib and their little gang of Russian trouble makers won’t be able to intimidate, it’s Tony.
Sounds like they're in Tony's head already. Hell, Tony is intimidated by walls man. Who knows where this dude's head is at.

Ali “Tap Machine Terrorist” Abdelaziz ladies and gentleman..

View attachment 587825

<{you!}><{you!}>

1. If you don't know who Caol Uno is, hand in your plat.
2. Rocky Johnson is the Rock's Dad and one half of The Soul Patrol.
3. When you talk about unsung heroes of Japanese MMA, you talk about ol' Takuhiro K
4. Who doesn't remember when Chee was an unstoppable killer; a juggernaut in board shorts.

Arguably, only Brock Lesnar and BJ Penn had tougher schedules.

Back