Media Tony Ferguson Sends Triggered Tweet to Ali Abdelaziz

View attachment 587821

<{anton}><{anton}>

Ali is going to catch them hands real quick...

"Paper champ"... says the guy who won his interim belt from a sick version of a guy who was beaten by a "real estate agent" twice. The same guy who pulled out of his last two opportunities to fight the said "paper champ" for the belt and then accused him of ducking. Pathetic hypocrite, just like his fanbase. Karma will catch up with him just like it did with Conor.

"Paper champ"... says the guy who won his interim belt from a sick version of a guy who was beaten by a "real estate agent" twice. The same guy who pulled out of his last two opportunities to fight the said "paper champ" for the belt and then accused him of ducking. Pathetic hypocrite, just like his fanbase. Karma will catch up with him just like it did with Conor.

Ok

Ali is a snitch? In what way. I cant stand him but being called a snitch for giving info on terrorists is dumb

Coward. Calling a man who is not a professional fighter anymore, very bad example. Hope he gets his head kicked by Cowboy. From now on, WAR COWBOY!!
RawIdenticalAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Tony needs to fight Khabib and settle this once and for all.

Haha i hope they do meet face to face, i like khabib but holy fuck do i hate that sheep fucking terrorist ali.

Ali is a snitch? In what way. I cant stand him but being called a snitch for giving info on terrorists is dumb
I've been thinking the same thing, lol.

"Fuck Ali that rat pussy"

Like okay, so we're outraged and calling him a "rat pos" cause we hate him and are disgusted he would rat out other people we hate possibly preventing a terrorist attack?

If anything being a "rat" in this case is probably actually his most commendable achievement's, lol.

Would die a happy man if i saw Tony finally get to fight Khabib and mop the floor with Fake ass Ali afterwards

That "man who's not a pro fighter" needs to shut his mouth instead of talking shit to actual pro fighters then.If Ali want to act like he actually has a chance in hell of surviving a fight with half the guys he talks shit too, at the very least he can get some shit talked back to him if not beat the fuck up.
What "shit" did he talk about? If was a shit like Colby would talk, I could agree - just a little bit, a scare or something like that, because Ali is not a professional fighter; otherwise, absolutely not. Or did Tony transform into the coward Matt Brown momentarily? Doesn't make sense. If you support this, I believe that you - and all the others who also do - are absolutely wrong.

Last edited:
Tony's post reads like "First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim..."

ALI THE PIECE OF SHIT

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

also has no hair <36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back