CONFIRMED: Germaine de Randamie vs. Aspen Ladd to headline in Sacramento

Well, that's not really headliner quality but FWIW those two do tend to come to bang.

Captain Buttchin's return will be the real headliner regardless

Main event of the facebook prelims is what your really meant, right?

just lie to me. ffs

lol

Preordering my ticket right now.

I really like this. GDR is no joke. Aspen didn’t get Holly but this is the closest thing ranking wise.

This really is likely a number 1 contender match. Whichever woman were to win this fight would have to be next for Amanda, or Holly.

I’ll have to think on this. Aspen’s failure to put Sijara away in the second, and her abysmal fight IQ in round three of her last fight. Deserve careful reflection when talking about a world class fight vet like GDR.

Yes, I want to see this.

Should be a PPV headliner imo

Will clear my schedule now

I really like this. GDR is no joke. Aspen didn’t get Holly but this is the closest thing ranking wise.
NO_WMMA.jpg

I will tune in for Elkins vs Hall and Bektic vs Emmett.

Can't believe Ryan Hall is why I'm tuning into a card....

Why not, they both come to bang plus they want a home state fighter to headline

<{JustBleed}>

In other words “Fuck Sacramento”

I know Aspen is from Folsom but come on

GDR by tko. Especially if she can land some of those last second punches before the bell

.....On the bright side, at least I can stop watching early, cards probably gonna suck as a whole, Faber return aside, so no complaints here.

Have it start at 8 too, I'll be at work but I doubt I'll miss much.

Not a main event level fight imo. Yikes.

When Waterson vs. VanZant headlined at Sacramento, Waterson was ranked #11 and VanZant was ranked #7.

Whereas, according to the UFC website, Ladd is currently ranked #4 and DeRandamie is ranked #1. Those are significantly better rankings.

It should also be noted that, in her 3 UFC fights, Ladd was awarded one Fight Of The Night and one Performance Of The Night. She's not a dull fighter. And DeRandamie is a former UFC champion.

(I made a mistake when I first posted, thinking it was Namajunas vs. VanZant at Sacramento, but that fight happened in Las Vegas; I corrected this to Waterson vs. VanZant)

Last edited:
Back