After listening to Nate, I’m convinced Khabib is a worse person that Jones

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If jones got slapped you bet he would fight the person in the cage. Khabib got slapped and took it like a good boy. He is ducking Nate and it makes me sick knowing the UFC 155 champ doesn’t stand up for himself. His father and manager do all the talking.

How do we know that Nate isn't lying

I didn't see no vid of him slapping Khabib

Post the vid if it exists

Khabib is a worse person than Jones based on your speculation? Jones who has been documented doing shitty things? I'm a bigger fan of Jones than khabib but come on...

Nate must have slapped his brain into a different galaxy. No wonder Khabib tried to slap Artem. He had to get his frustration out some way

Nate would give birth to a child 9 months after he fought Khabib....

Yeah if it came from that shining pillar of integrity...

After listening to Nate I'm convinced that I am now a few IQ points lower than I was before.

If jones got slapped you bet he would fight the person in the cage. Khabib got slapped and took it like a good boy. He is ducking Nate and it makes me sick knowing the UFC 155 champ doesn’t stand up for himself. His father and manager do all the talking.

You do know that Nate is the one who ducked that fight after their altercation, not Khabib ....right?

Khabib isn’t a good guy
Jones owns it and is trying to improve

Khabib no humble

After listening to Nate I'm convinced that I am now a few IQ points lower than I was before.
An autistic white boy throwing gang signs isn't enlightening to you?

You do know that Nate is the one who ducked that fight after their altercation, not Khabib ....right?

Khabib ducked in in the streets tho. So, you know that's maybe more telling yea? Cos Maybe it was a money thing for Nate in the cage, ya know

Khabib ducked in in the streets tho. So, you know that's maybe more telling yea? Cos Maybe it was a money thing for Nate in the cage, ya know

So you believe that Nate was willing to fight him for free but money was an issue?

giphy.gif

« He is ducking Nate »

Lol
Taking stupid to another level

Nate fan for life, but taking anything he says at face value, particularly when it pertains to what happened in the streets or how he would beat a good wrestler, needs to be examined with extreme side-eye.

I don’t need Nate to tell me that. Jones is just a dick. Kebab thinks he can do whatever he wants because he’s a religious zealot. Zealots are the worst kind of dick, because they believe they have a divine mandate to be a dick to people, a la making homeless people dance for money and laughing about it.

Well Nate is always high so there's that.

So you believe that Nate was willing to fight him for free but money was an issue?

giphy.gif

yes, absolutely

Diaz both have issue with others (UFC) making millions off their fights and won't won't do it unless it's fair coin.

Both are also happy to have a scrap in the streets.

Sorry if you can't understand that. Perhaps you are a dork?

Back