• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White: 'I am going to unveil the future of fighting'

giphy.gif

I feel like eventually its going to be UFC/Boxing combined cards, maybe im wrong but I just have this weird feeling.

Uh huh two weeks later we get the UFC tail gate edition ice chest.

I'm going to stick my cock in a UFC hot dog brander.

There will be one world champion belt in each weight division and MMA orgs will have their fighters fight other orgs for the belt. That way there really will be a world champion.

I don't want to watch fucking boring boxing.

yeah, cuz boring MMA is much better.

there's plenty of good fights in boxing that occur still to this day. You're a fool if you think boxing doesn't have exciting fights.

How can Dana do all that HGH and TRT and still look like my ex fat boss who did 0 working out, ate like shit and drank like a fish ? Shit genes .

wtf does he even mean?
Ridiculous, I think that's the word the object of the interview used.

p.s. The future of fighting is PPV, apps, ESPN+ on & on... raising the steam of revenue. Fighting to do that. Not fighting per se.o_O

Roids for everyone
It's probably close to About 15 years too late, because everyone is already on Steroids. The early days only the best guys were doping. Present day everyone is using some type of PED or designer "steroid' of some sort. Im not naive and train with a lot of pros, PEDs are damn near a mandatory to become an elite guy in MMA(and most combat and individual sports as well). So roids for everyone has already been established lol

Back