Winning Back My Dream Girl - Need Advice Please, Sherbros!

Archie Goodwin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So. I have news.

Seems Stacey has been lying to me a little bit.

She was hurt, sad, and furious at me for not leaving Jen for her, after all we’d been through together for a year and especially considering that she knew I wanted her more than Jen. Yesterday she confessed she lied to me about the affair with the married man. She knows I hate him because he’s been after her for years and I was jealous of their friendship, and she knew it would get to me.

She did date that other guy twice but she insists nothing happened but some making out, and she did go out a time or two with other guy but they didn’t even open mouth kiss, so I can’t judge that any of that. We were broken up and I wasn’t an angel myself in the meantime, and he didn’t get to feel her up much less anything else.

She admitted she was insanely jealous of all the women I’ve been dating since I was in hospital. Several times she even almost made catty Facebook comments on some of their posts to me, lol she was super pissed to see them flirty with me.

After much texting yesterday and a LONG phone conversation last night, she admitted she’s still in love with me too and wants me back just as much as I want her. We are completely retarded for each other and want to grow old together. I’m flying up in 2 weeks! Buying my plane tickets later today.

I’m going to meet her parents then too. I haven’t told her anything yet, but I’m confident she knows I’ll be taking her father aside and asking him for permission to marry his daughter. I’m kinda old-fashioned that way.

We’re going to get married sometime next year!

I did it. I got my Dream Girl. I almost can’t believe any of this is true. I’ve wanted practically nothing else for over a year now. We are both incredibly happy about it.

Thanks for reading this thread. Even the shitty parts. And thank you for all your input. Even the shitty parts, lol

Everything I said in this tread is the complete truth, no troll job at all. I’ll probably post pics from my trip to see her in ND in a couple weeks.

I’m posting this both in my edited first post of the thread and at the bottom. Some screenshots of our texts lasts night in the bottom one so y’all will know I’m not full of shit, lol

Thanks, Bros. For everything.

ORIGINAL POST:

You may already know my situation from other threads, but please allow me to repeat and expand. This is long, yet somewhat entertaining. Buckle up

My ex gf Stacey is the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. The most hilarious, most beautiful, hottest, coolest, sexiest girl ever, to me. My absolute Dream Woman. I am truly head over heels crazy in love with her. For almost a year, she was hot and cold with me because she thought she wanted something else, but we always stayed best friends and I always took her back immediately without hesitation whenever she’d warm back up to me. Our on and off relationship was further put upon due to me living in Houston and Stacey living in North Dakota. We met on Tinder when she was in town for work and really hit it off and obviously continued to talk when she went back home, despite her later admitting what I always suspected - she was only looking to get laid while she was in town. However, we talked every day and grew incredibly close. We would see each other whenever she came back into town, but tragically for me that was way too few and far between. We’ve only been together in person 7 times since April 2018.

After Stacey, I met Jennifer. I really liked Jen, she was great. Not as much as Stacey, but close. Jen was the best girlfriend I ever had. Pretty, smart, successful. Treated me like a king. Worshipped me (the way I worshipped Stacey). Would grill me steaks wearing a bikini. Always wanted physical affection and attention. We got along great in the bedroom, and everywhere else too. We saw each other constantly. The first month we had over 25 dates. She had me keeping stuff at her house, giving me drawers in her dresser. When I was in the hospital with kidney failure she was there almost every day, bringing me extra food and sleeping in a chair by my side too. She was my rock.

Meanwhile, Stacey and I stayed best friends. Talked every day. I’d text with her even when I was with Jen. Even after we’d just had sex. Stacey realized quickly that she’d made a mistake letting me go, and wanted me back. She acted jealous of Jen and tried to get me back. And I still wanted her back. Wanted her more than Jen. Now, I love Stacey above any woman ever. But I was with Jennifer, who adored me. It wouldn’t have be right to leave Jennifer for Stacey, no matter how much I wanted to. I just could not do that to her. So I stayed with Jen.

Stacey got pissed at me and bailed. She started dating someone else. A guy she met through work. “Out of her league good looking”, funny, and sweet. She was totally hot for him, way attracted to him sexually. Hotter for him and more interested in him than she ever was with me. She admitted it when I asked her. She wanted “him to bang her like a screen door in a hurricane”. She said she was totally falling for him. He lives 2 hours from her and they’ve only been on 2 dates in 5 weeks. IDK anything about the first date, but she said the second her came over, she cooked for him, they cuddled on the couch making out watching a movie, then she let him sleep in her guest bedroom. She said she definitely wanted more but didn’t want to give it up to him too soon despite how hot for him she was and how unbelievably horny she was to get laid again, so no sex yet. We promised each other long ago we’d never lie to each other, so I’m inclined to believe her.

Less than 3 weeks after Stacey bailed, Jennifer goes insane and dumps me. I felt horribly betrayed. I trusted her completely and she quit on us. We rarely speak anymore. I chose her over my Dream Woman, and I lost them both.

Stacey and I still talk (obviously). She said since the second date 2 weeks ago, new bf has been distant and inattentive. Sometimes rude. Sometimes crude. She suspects its because they did not sex. She’s decided to break up with him, and will do so next week when he’s back in ND again he’s out of state right now for family stuff. She says I’ve spoiled her for attention, which I have always lavished on her and continue to do even now.

Now of course I am overjoyed she’s dumping him. She insists, however, that all we will ever be anymore is friends. She states continually and unequivocally the we will never get back together, despite being well aware I’m completely retarded over her. She responds when I text her. If I don’t text her for a while, she’ll shoot me one. Little details about her day, her life, her kids or parents. She sends me funny memes regularly throughout the work day. She usually texts me good morning if she doesn’t hear it from me first. She has an 85 mile commute to work and she regularly texts me she made it there or home safe even if I haven’t asked her to do so. We often text at night a little right before she crashes.

Only two of my female friends don’t hate her for being hot and cold with me. They think she’s just testing me to see if I’m still willing to try for her, after the other guy became so inattentive. They say I’m doing fine, it’ll take time.

Everything I’ve heard from guys, otoh, says everything I’m doing is completely wrong. That I should tell her I don’t want to be just friends, I only want her as a girlfriend. To stop talking to her for a while even if she texts me. Make her miss me. She always misses me if we don’t text. But she’s just been pretty much neglected by this other guy for two weeks. Do I really want to do that to her? Obviously I absolutely love talking to her. She’s my every waking thought, and she knows it. She knows how bad I've always had it for her, even now.

So. That’s the story. Now, what should I do, Sherbros? How can I win her heart back? Is it even possible? I want that more than you can possibly imagine, but I’m starting to feel that it’s truly hopeless and I’ve lost her as my girl forever. Give me some good advice, guys. Please help me win back the love of my life. Thank you for reading all of this. I truly appreciate more than I can say any assistance you can give me.

Last edited:
Tl/dr but send her vids of you with another women.

Unless you're Chad, you are not gonna get Stacey.

PM pics too all of mayberry so we can help you out.

Ghost her for a while.

Let her come back to you.

IMHO

Let her go, if you love something let it go. If it loves you too it'll come back.

I'm inclined to say to give her the bit of the cold shoulder. She knows how you feel about her and I'm presuming you've told her everything you've said in this thread. Occupy yourself with other things, people. If she is hurt then you can tell her that you told her exactly how you feel and it's up to her if she wants to be with you.

Lets be honest TS.. its about her mom

You may already know my situation from other threads, but please allow me to repeat and expand. This is long, yet somewhat entertaining. Buckle up

My ex gf Stacey is the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. The most hilarious, most beautiful, hottest, coolest, sexiest girl ever, to me. My absolute Dream Woman. I am truly head over heels crazy in love with her. For almost a year, she was hot and cold with me because she thought she wanted something else, but we always stayed best friends and I always took her back immediately without hesitation whenever she’d warm back up to me. Our on and off relationship was further put upon due to me living in Houston and Stacey living in North Dakota. We met on Tinder when she was in town for work and really hit it off and obviously continued to talk when she went back home, despite her later admitting what I always suspected - she was only looking to get laid while she was in town. However, we talked every day and grew incredibly close. We would see each other whenever she came back into town, but tragically for me that was way too few and far between. We’ve only been together in person 7 times since April 2018.

After Stacey, I met Jennifer. I really liked Jen, she was great. Not as much as Stacey, but close. Jen was the best girlfriend I ever had. Pretty, smart, successful. Treated me like a king. Worshipped me (the way I worshipped Stacey). Would grill me steaks wearing a bikini. Always wanted physical affection and attention. We got along great in the bedroom, and everywhere else too. We saw each other constantly. The first month we had over 25 dates. She had me keeping stuff at her house, giving me drawers in her dresser. When I was in the hospital with kidney failure she was there almost every day, bringing me extra food and sleeping in a chair by my side too. She was my rock.

Meanwhile, Stacey and I stayed best friends. Talked every day. I’d text with her even when I was with Jen. Even after we’d just had sex. Stacey realized quickly that she’d made a mistake letting me go, and wanted me back. She acted jealous of Jen and tried to get me back. And I still wanted her back. Wanted her more than Jen. Now, I love Stacey above any woman ever. But I was with Jennifer, who adored me. It wouldn’t have be right to leave Jennifer for Stacey, no matter how much I wanted to. I just could not do that to her. So I stayed with Jen.

Stacey got pissed at me and bailed. She started dating someone else. A guy she met through work. “Out of her league good looking”, funny, and sweet. She was totally hot for him, way attracted to him sexually. Hotter for him and more interested in him than she ever was with me. She admitted it when I asked her. She wanted “him to bang her like a screen door in a hurricane”. She said she was totally falling for him. He lives 2 hours from her and they’ve only been on 2 dates in 5 weeks. IDK anything about the first date, but she said the second her came over, she cooked for him, they cuddled on the couch making out watching a movie, then she let him sleep in her guest bedroom. She said she definitely wanted more but didn’t want to give it up to him too soon despite how hot for him she was and how unbelievably horny she was to get laid again, so no sex yet. We promised each other long ago we’d never lie to each other, so I’m inclined to believe her.

Less than 3 weeks after Stacey bailed, Jennifer goes insane and dumps me. I felt horribly betrayed. I trusted her completely and she quit on us. We rarely speak anymore. I chose her over my Dream Woman, and I lost them both.

Stacey and I still talk (obviously). She said since the second date 2 weeks ago, new bf has been distant and inattentive. Sometimes rude. Sometimes crude. She suspects its because they did not sex. She’s decided to break up with him, and will do so next week when he’s back in ND again he’s out of state right now for family stuff. She says I’ve spoiled her for attention, which I have always lavished on her and continue to do even now.

Now of course I am overjoyed she’s dumping him. She insists, however, that all we will ever be anymore is friends. She states continually and unequivocally the we will never get back together, despite being well aware I’m completely retarded over her. She responds when I text her. If I don’t text her for a while, she’ll shoot me one. Little details about her day, her life, her kids or parents. She sends me funny memes regularly throughout the work day. She usually texts me good morning if she doesn’t hear it from me first. She has an 85 mile commute to work and she regularly texts me she made it there or home safe even if I haven’t asked her to do so. We often text at night a little right before she crashes.

Only two of my female friends don’t hate her for being hot and cold with me. They think she’s just testing me to see if I’m still willing to try for her, after the other guy became so inattentive. They say I’m doing fine, it’ll take time.

Everything I’ve heard from guys, otoh, says everything I’m doing is completely wrong. That I should tell her I don’t want to be just friends, I only want her as a girlfriend. To stop talking to her for a while even if she texts me. Make her miss me. She always misses me if we don’t text. But she’s just been pretty much neglected by this other guy for two weeks. Do I really want to do that to her? Obviously I absolutely love talking to her. She’s my every waking thought, and she knows it. She knows how bad I've always had it for her, even now.

So. That’s the story. Now, what should I do, Sherbros? How can I win her heart back? Is it even possible? I want that more than you can possibly imagine, but I’m starting to feel that it’s truly hopeless and I’ve lost her as my girl forever. Give me some good advice, guys. Please help me win back the love of my life. Thank you for reading all of this. I truly appreciate more than I can say any assistance you can give me.

Wish you luck brother.

You seem good hearted and innocent.

I never really had a dream girl.

I’m proud of you. I hope you get her.

Forget about her and take a break from women for a year.

Do you have a basement ?

And access to chloroform?

<DontBelieve1>

And that maybe a good thing, because you sound like a douche

Didn't read

shes gone, let it/her go.

smash easy pussy to feel better about it.

/end

edit: omg haha, decided to read the first few sentences out of curiosity

For almost a year, she was hot and cold with me because she thought she wanted something else, but we always stayed best friends and I always took her back immediately without hesitation whenever she’d warm back up to me.

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

man no, just no. just no. "best friends", taking her back when she doesn't really want to be with you, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

shes keeping you on the back burner, as a side option, until someone shes actually really into is available. Abort. Now. And never un-abort.

Back