Winning Back My Dream Girl - Need Advice Please, Sherbros!

@Archie Goodwin

So, you doing all right man? If this whole thing went south, remember the wisdom of White Lion from decades past...

Was bored so reread this thread.

No longer bored.

Not married yet, lol. But we’re getting together again in 9 days when she’s back in town for work. I’m sure at some point we’ll have enough clothes on for some couples’ pics, I’ll post the best one(s)

Read the op.. I've learned through real world experience that competition really drives them wild for you. In spite of what they tell you, them knowing that you are seeing other women and that they're all still dating you in spite of the fact that you won't be exclusive really boosts your perceived value. Always have back ups.

Not married yet, lol. But we’re getting together again in 9 days when she’s back in town for work. I’m sure at some point we’ll have enough clothes on for some couples’ pics, I’ll post the best one(s)
Hey, I was just thinking about you the other day, Chad & wondering how things were going for you. It's good to hear that you two are still going strong, bro.
How's your health? Been taking good care of yourself, I hope.

Back