Dana should increase the pay and ask fighters not to act unprofessional like Masvidal

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is a professional sport not a backyard brawl. Fighters like McGregor and Masvidal make me sick

You kidding me? Dana loves it. That helps sell fights. Masvidal’s stock is at an all time high right now and part of it is his antics.

Masvidal just made himself a star. A 5 second knockout gets you a lot of attention. A 5 second knockout where you start talking shit about your massively unpopular opponent (who has been disrespecting numerous fighters) is going to win you a tonne of fans.

That is what gets the increase in pay. Dana will always pretend like it’s a black eye but he loves shit like that. He loves that Khabib jumped the cage. He loved the times Anderson Silva acted the fool. He hates the classy guys. Anybody piss Dana off more than GSP? A guy who decided he didn’t have it anymore and retired on top without falling to the next guy up? Remember how pathetically irrational Dana acted that night vs Hendricks?

Dana wouldn't increase their pay in any meaningful way if a steam apparition of Jesus Christ appeared in his sauna and asked him to. The hypothetical payday comes from big, mainstream sponsors, who will never entertain the notion of a contract with MMA athletes if this kind of conduct continues to go unpunished and even rewarded.

Fighters like Conor and Mas make this shit move, cuzzy

Jorge will explain it

If you're okay with the line crossing that some of these trash talkers do then keep your mouth shut otherwise piss and moan about over the top stuff they say pre-fight.

The only thing Dana should do is throw himself off a building.

Eh I don't care how fighters act, in regards to what they say/do after the fight ends.

Dana should give Masvidal an extra 100K for each punch landed while Ben was out cold stiff.

It’s a cage fight. People actually love seeing that stuff. The average MMA viewer are just bleed fans and eat this stuff up. All that respect and honor stuff is for the birds, bro.

You kidding me? Dana loves it. That helps sell fights. Masvidal’s stock is at an all time high right now and part of it is his antics.
This is Masvidal's time. He and Kimbo came from the same place but Kimbo with no ability got way more fame and fortune. It's about time Masvidal got some recognition

That flying knee was professional as you can get. Even what Masvidal did after it was professional in the sense that Askren was also being professional by bullying Masvidal.

The only thing Dana should do is throw himself off a building.
It still won't change your place in life. You will still wake up with little money, no girlfriend, a crappy job, and of no consequence to the world if you killed yourself. No one would care if you died. But if Dana went a lot of people would notice.

What did Jorge do to ruffle you so?

Man that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in any sport. Masvidal is a cholo scumbag. This actually made me lose interest in the UFC going forward. What I am doing with my life watching douchebag journeymen trying to injure someone then acting like he's in the yard at San Quentin. If I wanted to see that shit I'd watch prison docus. I thought this was supposed to be a sport.

Seriously, fuck Dana, fuck Masvidal, and fuck any of you cheering this shit on. That literally made me sick.

I only take solace in the fact that karma will be a bitch when covington or usman or Woodley rape this fucktard for 25 minutes.
Lol. You are really THAT triggered by this?

{<doc}{<jordan}

This is a professional sport not a backyard brawl. Fighters like McGregor and Masvidal make me sick

This is a trash circus and lol @ you for entertaining the idea that this is anything else.

Back