International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

Dalai Lama is an oppressive white cis-gendered male spreading racist propaganda.

Is the United States for Native Americans? I'm pretty sure a lot of people applauding the DL are caucasians living in the Americas. Why don't you guys feel obligated to move back to Europe?
Indian tribes were constantly at war stealing land from each other, exterminating themselves in the process. They weren't some kind of pristine and pure culture filled with peace like many seem to believe.

So which tribe should the land revert, and what about the huge chunks of land unoccupied by Indian tribes?

Last edited:
Indian tribes were constantly at war stealing land from each other, exterminating themselves in the process. They weren't some kind of pristine and pure culture filled with peace like many seem to believe.

So which tribe should the land revert, and what about the huge chunks of land unoccupied by Indian tribes?

They're all dead. So in place of that, it seems the ideas of social justice for white comeuppance are centered around and geared towards an assortment of multiculturalism, reparations, open borders and demographic shifts. The former is not the same thing as an ethnic melting pot model that promotes assimilation.

What if their self interest is to be "taken" by a large African man.

t2618.gif

They're all dead. So in place of that, it seems the ideas of social justice for white comeuppance are centered around and geared towards an assortment of multiculturalism, reparations, open borders and demographic shifts. The former is not the same thing as an ethnic melting pot model that promotes assimilation.

Assimilation and the concept of a “melting pot” does not imply every aspect of your culture is blended with the majority into some cultural mash that everybody subscribes to. There is significant overlap with the terms assimilation, melting pot, and multiculturalism.

You have to adjust to the major cultural norms of the land in which you live, but you absolutely do not give up all the unique aspects of your own culture, as long as they do not conflict with the laws and customs of the place you now inhabit.

Multiculturalism is not used to imply you do not assimilate where I grew up. I’ve never heard that claim until I joined this forum with its “in-group” obsession.

Patience.

Why wait? Would you bring your kid or leave him with his mom?

Last edited:
Is the United States for Native Americans? I'm pretty sure a lot of people applauding the DL are caucasians living in the Americas. Why don't you guys feel obligated to move back to Europe?
Europeans have been here for over 500 years and have made it into what it is today. Last time I checked we have skyscrapers, not tepees, in our cities.

Assimilation and the concept of a “melting pot” does not imply every aspect of your culture is blended with the majority into some cultural mash that everybody subscribes to. There is significant overlap with the terms assimilation, melting pot, and multiculturalism.

You have to adjust to the major cultural norms of the land in which you live, but you absolutely do not give up all the unique aspects of your own culture, as long as they do not conflict with the laws and customs of the place you now inhabit.

Multiculturalism is not used to imply you do not assimilate where I grew up. I’ve never heard that claim until I joined this forum with its “in-group” obsession.

Sorry, I have a busy morning.

I agree that the dichotomy is subtle, but it's there.

In reference to sociology, multiculturalism is the end-state of either a natural or artificial process and occurs on either a large national scale or smaller scale within a nation's communities. On a large scale, it can occur as a result of either legal or illegal migration to and from different jurisdictions around the world. Multiculturalism as a political philosophy involves ideologies and policies which vary widely. It has been described as a salad bowl and as a cultural mosaic, in contrast to a melting pot.

The melting pot is a monocultural metaphor for a heterogeneous society becoming more homogeneous, the different elements "melting together" with a common culture or vice versa, a homogeneous society becoming more heterogenous through the influx of foreign elements with different cultural backgrounds, possessing the potential to create disharmony within the previous culture. Historically, it is often used to describe the assimilation of immigrants to the United States.[1][2][3][4]

Murica.jpg

Why wait? Would you bring your kid or leave him with his mom?

Because I'm young, comfortable and probably not ready to bite the bullet on the taxes. I think it'd be nice for the second half of life, but I don't plan on being dead at 60 so there's no particular rush. I can't permanently take him out of the country anyway, we're both heavily involved in his life and have joint custody; bolting is totally out of the question.

on the subject of the invasions of North America vs the current invasion in Europe - im not going into my views on the various dissimilarities, but rather going to point out that Cortez and a few hundred men waltzing into Montezuma’s throne room, passed an empire of people and soldiers always struck me as a bullshit story, until now.
I am wondering if that once strong and even brutal empire had recently gone through a massive brainwashing and pussification similar to our own current culture. Did the soldiers get called fascists for wanting to hold Cortez in a cell until getting to know him? Did half of the empire identify as Spaniards immediately?

@Joe265
The difference between me and you is that you don’t even have the guts to admit which side is in the wrong majority of the time.
Binary “either-or” logic is for the dumbest human beings on the planet. It’s for simple minded fools that have to divide the world into opposing teams. You still don’t get it.

P.S. You sure as fuck aren’t ”based” or “red pilled” with that way of thinking.

Last edited:

lol

Europeans have been here for over 500 years and have made it into what it is today. Last time I checked we have skyscrapers, not tepees, in our cities.

57f2f329a83d7.image.jpg

Leif Erikson or Leif Ericson (c. 970 – c. 1020) was a Norse explorer from Iceland. He was the first known European to have set foot on continental North America, several centuries before Christopher Columbus. According to the Sagas of Icelanders, he established a Norse settlement at Vinland on the northern tip of Newfoundland in modern-day Canada.

Leif was the son of Erik the Red, the founder of the first Norse settlement in Greenland and of Thjodhild (Þjóðhildur), both of Norwegian origin. His place of birth is not known, but he is assumed to have been born in Iceland, which had recently been colonized by Norsemen mainly from Norway.

Leif's successful expedition in Vinland encouraged other Norsemen to also make the journey. The first apparent contact between the Norse and the indigenous people, who the Norse later referred to as skrælingjar, was made by his brother Thorvald, and resulted in hostilities and killing.
{<jordan}

Stories of Leif's journey to North America had a profound effect on the identity and self-perception of later Nordic Americans and Nordic immigrants to the United States. The first statue of Leif was erected in Boston in 1887 at the instigation of Eben Norton Horsford. A statue was also erected in Chicago in 1901, having been originally commissioned for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition to coincide with the arrival of the reconstructed Viking ship from Bergen, Norway.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]

There's a statue in North Dakota too.

Minot.jpg

Conquest. It was won through battle, like every other country on the face of the earth. You must defend your territory, the Earth belongs to no one. All mammals live by this golden rule.

So you have no qualms about Africans/ Muslims overrunning Europe?

So you have no qualms about Africans/ Muslims overrunning Europe?

There isn’t really a battle is there? Europeans have their hands behind their backs and globalists are flooding the countries. If this trend continues though you will see a battle most likely. Probably not in our lifetime though.

Because the United States of America has never been an Indian (or Native American) country. The Apaches or the Sioux or a combination thereof with a bunch of other tribes, never said “we are the United States of America”

Fair enough.

Who wrote the history that you take as true?

Multiple culture professors.. not just one group of people who have agendas.

Remember when they said natives were savages or blacks were not humans or equal to them?

Let's not play this game and act like they were telling the truth.

Back