International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

Yes I do get to decide. Get some balls
You’re a nasty hypocrite. The worst kind. You’ve managed to convince yourself labels are okay for you but not others. That’s essentially what you’re saying. You’re a dummy.

You’re a nasty hypocrite. The worst kind. You’ve managed to convince yourself labels are okay for you but not others. That’s essentially what you’re saying. You’re a dummy.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. I’ll use them judiciously and practically. I won’t try to pervert and bastardize the English language for some sicko new age agenda like the left

That’s exactly what I’m saying. I’ll use them judiciously and practically. I won’t try to pervert and bastardize the English language for some sicko new age agenda like the left
They say exactly the same thing. You’re locked in a fake war, stupid.

an Asian being xenophopic? never heard THAT before...

I can honestly say I’ve never given a shit what that goon thinks I’m not going to start now.

It is a controversial statement, seeing as how popular he is in leftist circles.
He is a goon?
a fucking goon????

and five likes for this, as well?

You guys are .... like, goddamned, id love to actually see pictures of you fucking goofs

I'll wait on his response, but in the meanwhile I'll just say he's usually a reasonable fella. Well, except for election night when he voiced his concern about what Trump would do to him and his fellow Muslims once in office. o_O
tramendous is a Muslim, too?

Is the United States for Native Americans? I'm pretty sure a lot of people applauding the DL are caucasians living in the Americas. Why don't you guys feel obligated to move back to Europe?

Is the United States for Native Americans? I'm pretty sure a lot of people applauding the DL are caucasians living in the Americas. Why don't you guys feel obligated to move back to Europe?
Because the United States of America has never been an Indian (or Native American) country. The Apaches or the Sioux or a combination thereof with a bunch of other tribes, never said “we are the United States of America”

Conquest. It was won through battle, like every other country on the face of the earth. You must defend your territory, the Earth belongs to no one. All mammals live by this golden rule.

@Joe265
They say exactly the same thing. You’re locked in a fake war, stupid.
Here’s what you need to understand. I’m not interested in having a formal debate to prove anything to any evil leftists anymore. I want the right people to have power. People who have my interest, the interest of my people and the interest of good at heart. I am not looking to convince beta fence sitters like you either. Only people who are mad and fed up and will do something about it

Because Europeans established a country where people with native American blood are as welcome as anybody else, and solving property disputes by mass murdering children with stone axes and remaining mostly stone-age wasn't destined to continue..

Fkn duhhhhhhhhhh

@Joe265

Here’s what you need to understand. I’m not interested in having a formal debate to prove anything to any evil leftists anymore. I want the right people to have power. People who have my interest, the interest of my people and the interest of good at heart. I am not looking to convince beta fence sitters like you either. Only people who are mad and fed up and will do something about it
You argue with labels, just like the leftists you claim to oppose. The reality is you gave up your freedom of thought just to be part of a team. That makes you a spineless pussy. Stupid people like you don’t realize freedom is a principle that has no team. And the concept of even pledging allegiance to a party is anti-American. Just be silent now, fool.

@Joe265
You argue with labels, just like the leftists you claim to oppose. The reality is you gave up your freedom of thought just to be part of a team. That makes you a spineless pussy. Stupid people like you don’t realize freedom is a principle that has no team. And the concept of even pledging allegiance to a party is anti-American. Just be silent now, fool.
You don’t even known if I pledge allegiance to a party (I don’t). And if I did you don’t know which one it would be as evidenced by your false dichotomy. I’m not a cuckservative either. Sorry try again

@Joe265

You don’t even known if I pledge allegiance to a party (I don’t). And if I did you don’t know which one it would be as evidenced by your false dichotomy. I’m not a cuckservative either. Sorry try again
You just called me a fence sitter for not aligning with either party. Now you’re trying to come off as this independent thinker. You’re fake as fuck. Nasty partisan hack.

@Joe265
The difference between me and you is that you don’t even have the guts to admit which side is in the wrong majority of the time. And I’m not a independent either lmao. You wouldn’t know what I’m into you’re too basic

Back