International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

You left out an important part: "The Europeans should give them education and training."

If you red-pill morons are down for that, then I think it's fine.
you are probably also fine with them ignoring their green card termination and just staying anyway

One random dude with an opinion. Never seen that before. It it supposed to mean something more because he’s wearing a bed sheet and has a fancy title by his name?
I just love how liberals will instantly begin mocking someone’s appearance or culture the second they disagree with them. Lmao the tolerant left

The Dalai Lama has long been acknowledged to be an ardent Nazi sympathizer and an avowed White supremacists.

Photographic evidence of the Dalai Lama displaying swastikas while leading a hate rally:
dalai-lama-svastika-croix-gammee-nazi.jpg

Muslims (religion) and Africans (race) should return home... this statement is confusing.

It's like saying Christians and Asians should return home... to Jerusalem or wherever they were born?

Muslims (religion) and Africans (race) should return home... this statement is confusing.

It's like saying Christians and Asians should return home... to Jerusalem or wherever they were born?
it not confusing to people with common sense.

it not confusing to people with common sense.
It is not confusing to simple minded people who cannot think.

It was common sense to believe that the earth is flat or that the sun revolves around the earth.

But I thought conservatives hated Dalai Lama? Interesting how they cherry pick. No wonder more and more to psychiatrists are diagnosing conservatism as a mental illness.

You're a master thinker huh? shall we call you Socrates?
All I said is that it is not confusing to people who think in simplistic terms. You can call me daddy if you want.

The Dalai Lama has long been acknowledged to be an ardent Nazi sympathizer and an avowed White supremacists.

Photographic evidence of the Dalai Lama displaying swastikas while leading a hate rally:
dalai-lama-svastika-croix-gammee-nazi.jpg

Wow the hitler is literal

The biggest part of the problem is how the left is systematically demolishing the native cultures of the West and artificially promoting the cultures of the immigrants. They are trying to cripple us with guilt over the past while pretending that the cultures of the people escaping the third world are perfect.

<{MindBrown}> Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

<{MindBrown}> Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
He should be more clear. With Muslims does he mean all Muslims, converts, Asian Muslims, European Muslims, etc., or only Arab Muslims? If he means all Muslims where is home for a European who converted to Islam? If he can stay then why can't other Muslims stay? What about Shiite Muslims? Or progressive Muslims? And so on...

He should be more clear. With Muslims does he mean all Muslims, converts, Asian Muslims, European Muslims, etc., or only Arab Muslims? If he means all Muslims where is home for a European who converted to Islam? If he can stay then why can't other Muslims stay? What about Shiite Muslims? Or progressive Muslims? And so on...
What percentage of Europeans that converted to Islam do you think makes up the Muslim population? Probably less than 1%. Your argument is disingenuous and stupid.

He knows a bit about invaders.

He knows more about wanting a caste system with priests like him at the top, and the rest of society living a rural, agrarian life of poverty and stagnation.

Don't listen to the extremists and the freaks when it comes to societal arrangement.

Back