International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

You left out an important part: "The Europeans should give them education and training."

If you red-pill morons are down for that, then I think it's fine.

In a way he is right not that I think all immigrants need to be kicked out.

Controlled immigration is fine and even good.

However mass refugees is a problem in many ways.

The ideal thing would be to train and give them the means to take those skills back home and reform their country. There by making it a place they want to stay and raise their family.

The problems with this ideal is the west has to bring some kind of stability to their country and that would require direct interference.

The problem also is most don’t want that. They want the free shit they can get in the west.

One random dude with an opinion. Never seen that before. It it supposed to mean something more because he’s wearing a bed sheet and has a fancy title by his name?

Here were are again, committing Logical Fallacies, because dealing with the actual point is too much for a Leftist to bear. Attacking the Source does nothing to the point being made.

There is a point when "immigration" becomes an invasion. That point is reached with those immigrating do not assimilate and attempt to enforce their culture on their new country.

You left out an important part: "The Europeans should give them education and training."

morons.
good one.

the education part was in the OP. I think all of us morons read that.

Can you explain how you came to this conclusion?
ill take this one

“My indoctrination states, very clearly, that immigration is unquestionably good, in any of its forms, therefore, this man must be insulted. I observe that he is not white, therefore i am not allowed to call him a racist or a nazi. I will now pick the first McInsult out of my leftist bag of garbage.”

Last edited:
In a way he is right not that I think all immigrants need to be kicked out.

Controlled immigration is fine and even good.

However mass refugees is a problem in many ways.

The ideal thing would be to train and give them the means to take those skills back home and reform their country. There by making it a place they want to stay and raise their family.

The problems with this ideal is the west has to bring some kind of stability to their country and that would require direct interference.

The problem also is most don’t want that. They want the free shit they can get in the west.
They could also bring stability themselves. Many places were once shitholes but people fought and made them better. I think a good example is India and Pakistan. Both are still poor but India is doing much better than Pakistan and they both started as equals. Now people from Pakistan want to migrate to the UK because they ruined their own country.
India also has a lot of migrants but in the UK there are slightly more Indians than Pakistanis although India has six times the population. Of course, Indian migrants aren't creating problems either.
In Syria these cowards are running away instead of facing ISIS or Assad. They're not women and children, it's mostly 20 something men that are too weak to fight against anybody that shoots back.
I think that individually it might be wise to migrate to a better place but when millions of people do it you gotta think why they don't band together and create safety where they live?
Another reason might be that they just want to make more money. Since you can make more money living on welfare in Europe than working in Asia.

Seriously. It took til post 23 for anyone to mention he is literally supporting aid and education for migrants.
It's pretty incredible how dumb a few dozen people are in this forum who continually make threads about shit they have no understanding of.

lol Dalai Lama literally lives his life like the everything a liberal wishes they were, but then he says 1 thing they disagree with and he's just a dude wearing a bed sheet.
In my defense I've always disliked him

Education and training for the short time they seek refuge in Europe, before going back and helping rebuild their countries sounds perfect. Win/win for all.

Except we all know that’s not the plan, and a lot of these people aren’t here seeking refuge. A lot of them are economic migrants looking to take advantage of idiotic westerners who’ll happily surrender their children’s birthright.

Here were are again, committing Logical Fallacies, because dealing with the actual point is too much for a Leftist to bear. Attacking the Source does nothing to the point being made.

There is a point when "immigration" becomes an invasion. That point is reached with those immigrating do not assimilate and attempt to enforce their culture on their new country.
Textbook triggered response. You didn’t address anything I said. Just reacting to your own insecurities. Like a weak bitch.

Dalai lama is a useful idiot on this subject.

Seriously. It took til post 23 for anyone to mention he is literally supporting aid and education for migrants.
It's pretty incredible how dumb a few dozen people are in this forum who continually make threads about shit they have no understanding of.

The Dalai Lama isn't even a real Buddhist

All of theses posts deserve a 3 piece with soda. Mas bless

Back