VIDEO: 54-yr-old ugly manlet says my 26-Year-Old Model Girlfriend Is Out Of My League

You're closer to the truth than you realize. Caudillo/Seaside was last seen posting in the "weapons & tactics" section of this forum inquiring about which automatic weapons were best for "urban combat" or some such thing. Shortly thereafter he was banned. So, use your imagination... Scary, huh?

yikes

Glad to see @Shadowpriest has stopped sucking cock and got himself a lady.

She’s just using him to promote her cam show to entice other fat ugly midgets that if they keep paying her for her 1 on 1s she’ll dump Froggy for them.

lol you forgot the jawline and height and penis, caudillo said that even a billionaire will lose out to a 6 foot 4, lean muscular male with thick hair, 8 inch penis and balls like eggs, and a strong jaw line and no body hair and a tan lol

Caudillo is too much man. I worry about that kid.

The highlighted part describes me, but I attract very few women. :( Though, my wife is very attracted to my package. Sometimes I think that is all she likes about me. That has to count for something. :cool:

Fucking amateur hour

Everybody knows knives are a better idea, big fuck off shiny ones,the ones that look they could skin a crocodile.

Knives are good because they dont make any noise and the less noise they make the easier its for the user to use them.

Shit people right up, makes the user look serious.

Guns for show ,knives for a pro

<{ByeHomer}>

Net worth in the millions
Family had money, plus his commercials as a kid but now owns restaurants, bars , clubs has produced movies and has a child actor management company.

His pockets ain’t empty.
<WellThere>

Thank god he’s banned, the constant pm’s demanding d pics to see if it was really as big as I said it was , was getting fucking old.
So you found it charming at first?

So to get the question out of the way

Whats the catch in this relationship?
Cam girls gets the money and in return, manlet gets the companionship.

I don't think anybody's getting the short end of the stick in this relationship.

Back