PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

brave effort from Spencer but sadly Canadian soccer moms are only going 1-1 with Brazilian steroid troons tonight.
toughest soccer mom in world. Spencer is going to be killing everyone in the division. easily. if she can survive Cyborg, she can beat virtually anyone.

Bye Felicia is gritty and tough as shit but please don’t get it twisted brahs. Cyborg still looked good. Slow at moments but that’s more because she threw everything at Felicia and had to fend off the clinch for a while. Her stock goes a little lower probably even more since y’all motherfuckas gonna blow it out of proportion. Im a little less confident in her vs Amanda in a rematch but remember Amanda wouldn’t look for the clinch to wear cyborg out like Felicia did. Amanda wants to walk you down and throw in volume. Even after finishing cris I think Amanda would respect her power enough to walk her down like that. Cyborg wins

Spencer did give cyborg a second vagina on her forehead at least

So in other words no she doesn’t want that boo-nes ass kicking again

wasn't a bad fight
Felicia can take an ass whooping

I had Cyborg up 2-1 but to be honest I was only half paying attention in the first round lol

Spencer had some nice elbows so I gave it to her, so I can't argue 30-27
No rd was remotely close

Mama Cyborg is proud.

cyborg put together some nice combos even when she appeared to be getting tired. better cardio than people think

Felicia was just tough, she didn't look like she had many skills. Cyborg should probably go to Bellator and fight different people. She isn't beating Amanda anymore.

Back