PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

Cyborg doesn’t sound , or look, like she wants to fight Nunes.

toughest soccer mom in world. Spencer is going to be killing everyone in the division. easily. if she can survive Cyborg, she can beat virtually anyone.
Doubt that, then again not much of a division

Might be Josef's worst performance ever
smh

Time to think about retirement
Schaub should have a sit down with him
I think YOU'D be surprised

That was for sure one of Joe’s worst performances in recent years cuz

For me it was when he was cheering on Duane Ludwig against Genki Sudo or Chuck vs Vitor that takes the cake.

Very nice preview for Cormier Miocic 2

alpha-brain-review-drchuang.jpg

Cyborg showing her age. She's a fading fighter.
Or maybe Dana White, Ronda Rousey and Joe Rogan created a monstrous caricature, while in reality Cris Cyborg is just a woman like any other who bleeds.

Cyborg is not that much stronger than other women of comparable size. She is better technically. Also, she benefited from a lack of strong competition.

Conclusion, Cyborg is just a human. She can bleed and she can be put to sleep. The monstrous caricature that Dana White, Ronda Rousey and Joe Rogan created, doesn't exist. LOL

Cyborg hypetrain has been derailed
she could make you suck your own dick in front of your mother in the front pew of a catholic church during a baby's baptismal and there would be nothing you could do to stop it.

So apparently Spencer has an iron chin and it looks like this bye Felicia meme isn't going to take off

How do you not have a soundbite ready to call out Nunes??

You could not have made a worst case for a rematch if you tried.

Even complete silence would have been better
Because she doesn't want her ass whooped again, I think that's obvious.

She doesnt want Nunes at least not yet. If you want to fight someone you wont answer "ill let ufc talk to my manager".

Stipes body looks weird hes got short ass leg but a big ass upper body

that elbow wasn't lucky. she is a killer. just focused on takedowns too much. catching leg kicks, clinching, throwing more elbows, and boxing in the pocket, working on trips instead of single legs, checking leg kicks and she fares better.
She threw the elbow with her head down and eyes closed

Seriously I think Joe is on Sativa edibles right now.

Fully alert and coherent, yet all over the place headspace-wise.

Back