• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

I'm nervous for this main event. I'm hoping Frankie can shock the world one more time, but the size difference is really the only reason why I have doubt.

i don't know how anyone can hate Cyborg. she definitely has her flaws, but god damn, she always goes for the kill even if it's detrimental to her winning.

she's like a human version of a fighting pitbull.

I hate her because she ruined WMMA. She took roids, killed and retired Gina on roids, then popped on roids and halted the entire division for two years, and you know who saved it? Ronda fucking Rousey

Its all Cyborg's fault, if she hadnt been a hack cheater who knows what would have happened, but she did and its her entire fault.

Then she avoids fights, complains about weigght (even though her cheating is the direct cause of this issue), and constantly calls out smaller fighters. Seriously how much of a pussy do you have to be? I seriously dont know how anyone can like other than just bleed casuals. Ronda Rousey has a better highlight reel than her too

she could make you suck your own dick in front of your mother in the front pew of a catholic church during a baby's baptismal and there would be nothing you could do to stop it.
that's a weird ass fantasy u got there my lil friend

I think despite the size difference Valentina would wreck Cyborg too.

Agreed. Cyborg's aggressiveness plays right into Valentina's counter-striking, and Valentina is not going to gas out.

Fully expect stipe to complain again if dc kills him. Probably call for the title when dc retires without taking a fight

She doesnt want Nunes at least not yet. If you want to fight someone you wont answer "ill let ufc talk to my manager".
Well this was the last fight on her contract and has said she wants other offers not just UFC.

Cris ain't just strong, she really is a good kickboxer. And had great TDD tonight. That was a good fight

Cyborg didn't want to shake Rogan's hand either really. She really does not like working for the UFC imo. I don't blame her, they've done nothing but bash her for years. Even as a champion.

With that said, time for a quick weed smoke break before this main, I can't fuckin wait.

Love Max, think he's one of the best fighters we have ever seen (and he's still young and got time), but I gotta root for Frankie. One time for the old school dudes.

I’m no zuffa shill but stop it. They bent over backwards for her. I would have cut her as soon as Honda lost

I hate her because she ruined WMMA. She took roids, killed and retired Gina on roids, then popped on roids and halted the entire division for two years, and you know who saved it? Ronda fucking Rousey

Its all Cyborg's fault, if she hadnt been a hack cheater who knows what would have happened, but she did and its her entire fault.

Then she avoids fights, complains about weigght (even though her cheating is the direct cause of this issue), and constantly calls out smaller fighters. Seriously how much of a pussy do you have to be? I seriously dont know how anyone can like other than just bleed casuals. Ronda Rousey has a better highlight reel than her too

Summed it up perfectly man.

Back