Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

My #1, and all the more ironic considering that perhaps her most famous character of all was in a (one-time recurring) guest role on Seinfeld in which Jerry doubted that her character's rack was real, and she famously hisses to him, "They're real...and they're spectacular." Indeed, they are not.

Teri Hatcher
Teri_Hatcher_5.jpg

I was reminded of my probable #2 upon re-viewing Blade Runner in preparation for viewing the new Blade Runner 2049 (which is incredible, btw). I was all about her in Lynch's Dune--had such a tremendous crush on her as a kid. Our one-way voyeuristic relationship didn't pan out.

Sean Young
chani-dune-sean-young.jpg

Who are yours?

No doubt all the people commenting on these bad celeb titties, all have supermodel girlfriends who all have far superior bodies than all the celebs mentioned.
And must also have superhero bodies themselves too.

You guuuuys.......

Sophie Turner topless in Ibiza 22/07/2019. She tried to stop the French magazine Public from publishing them but they told her to jog on.

Her nice girl image is going bye bye from the sound of her next film anyway, thriller about partying high end drug dealers.

Probably because didn't want to give up dem bewb pics.
search for "I got lip fillers" thread, she posted her photos there. No nudes ofc, but enough to judge the size of bewbs. spoiler: bewbs were nicer than the lips.

search for "I got lip fillers" thread, she posted her photos there. No nudes ofc, but enough to judge the size of bewbs. spoiler: bewbs were nicer than the lips.

Yeah, I know. I'm not a fan of cosmetic surgery in most cases, so real bewbs > fake lips is almost a given for me.

I do seem to recall nothing being wrong with her bewbs from what we could see.

Last edited:
I've had sex with lots of gals with fake boobs (its true sherdoggers, its true) and they almost never look good naked. The only exception is if they were relatively recently put in and are still soft.

I always say that few people look better naked than clothed. Most bodies need a little help here or there that undergarments give. While I love to get a gal naked, I don't need to see her naked days before I do.

I would say the most positive thing about being with a gal with a recent boob job is that she is generally so enthused by them they turn here on, and she wants to know they turn you on too. Girls tend to work those boobs far more and in more creative ways than they did prior to the boob job.
Disagree. Recent job or not, when you squeeze the boobs, you can feel the implant inside. And it feels wrong. So fucking wrong!

Thus I prefer natural, even if they may not look as perky and filled up.

But when they do...
{<tongue}

Disagree. Recent job or not, when you squeeze the boobs, you can feel the implant inside. And it feels wrong. So fucking wrong!

Thus I prefer natural, even if they may not look as perky and filled up.

But when they do...
{<tongue}
not sure what you disagree with in my post as I never said you cannot feel them. I know you can. I said if they were put in relatively recently they still 'look ok' as the obvious hardening and FrankenBoob positioning has not happened yet, with each boob hardened and facing in different directions like someone who is cross eyed.

not sure what you disagree with in my post as I never said you cannot feel them. I know you can. I said if they were put in relatively recently they still 'look ok' as the obvious hardening and FrankenBoob positioning has not happened yet, with each boob hardened and facing in different directions like someone who is cross eyed.
Not all fake tits become cross-nippled but the density of the flesh around the implant increases inevitably, it is a natural reaction of human body to something stuck inside it.
As my friend who is a doctor told me, the industry is now working on materials that would imitate natural tissue better and minimize that effect, so fake boobs can stay soft and less obvious. It is needed not only for plastic surgery, but for reconstructive surgery as well - people need all kinds of implants all the time and excess dense tissue around, say, synthetic heart valve may be a problem.

I disagree with "most bodies needing help", undergarments or surgery. I prefer natural look and feel.

Not all fake tits become cross-nippled but the density of the flesh around the implant increases inevitably, it is a natural reaction of human body to something stuck inside it.
As my friend who is a doctor told me, the industry is now working on materials that would imitate natural tissue better and minimize that effect, so fake boobs can stay soft and less obvious. It is needed not only for plastic surgery, but for reconstructive surgery as well - people need all kinds of implants all the time and excess dense tissue around, say, synthetic heart valve may be a problem.

I've told this story before. I was banging a gal who was a stripper at a local strip joint when I was in my early 30's. I had seen her in the club but actually bumped into her in a neighbourhood grocery store and we ended up banging for a few months after. Mostly booty calls as she would just want to come to my place after her shift ended at the club, bang, hang out a while and then leave.

She has fake boobs and it was a good job considering. She always wanted me to massage her breasts constantly as that is one of the ways to slow down the calcification and you could see the early FrankkenBoob signs happening.

It was fun at first getting to touch and feel boobs constantly but it then grew old when it almost became a job. lol.

I disagree with "most bodies needing help", undergarments or surgery. I prefer natural look and feel.
Not sure we disagree. I also prefer natural look and feel 100%. My point was simply that I don't think most bodies look better naked than clothed which is why we have threads like this. Gals guys think look gorgeous when they see them clothed but are disappointed when they see them naked.

Most big boobs pancake when naked and hold no shape amongst other things.

I would guess if you could create a list of the top 100 celebrities by looks and then had them all gt naked that list would change. Many people just would not look great nude.

Not sure we disagree. I also prefer natural look and feel 100%. My point was simply that I don't think most bodies look better naked than clothed which is why we have threads like this. Gals guys think look gorgeous when they see them clothed but are disappointed when they see them naked.

Most big boobs pancake when naked and hold no shape amongst other things.

I would guess if you could create a list of the top 100 celebrities by looks and then had them all gt naked that list would change. Many people just would not look great nude.
Gotcha.
Well, still we crave for nude, droopy/chubby/skinny/disappointing/etc or not.

Gotcha.
Well, still we crave for nude, droopy/chubby/skinny/disappointing/etc or not.
Ya its a guy thing. YOu see guys clamour for the next hot celebrities nudes to get exposed and drooling in anticipation. They drop, most express disappointment and instantly forget that gal and want to see the next gals nudes.

Many actresses realize holding back that 'nude' scene early in their career keeps them in demand and the anticipation high and having it come out to early can end their careers early. But then once they age and are no longer getting as many jobs they realize that finally dropping the no nudity clause can give them a second career as they know fan boys have waited a long time to see it (example Marisa Tomei).

Last edited:
Ya its a guy thing. YOu see guys clamour for the next hot celebrities nudes to get exposed and drooling in anticipation. They drop, most express disappointment and instantly forget that gal and want to see the next gals nudes.

Many actresses realize hold back that 'nude' scene early in their career keeps them in demand and the anticipation high and having it come out to early can end their careers early. But then once they age and are no longer getting as many jobs they realize that finally dropping the no nudity clause can give them a second career as they know fan boys have waited a long time to see it (example Marisa Tomei).

Honestly though a lot of modern celeb culture is based on the idea of creating hate figures, incel culture has picked up on womens previous obcession with celebs having less than perfect bodies.

No doubt all the people commenting on these bad celeb titties, all have supermodel girlfriends who all have far superior bodies than all the celebs mentioned.
And must also have superhero bodies themselves too.

You guuuuys.......

I hate that deflection. So you must have a supermodel back home otherwise you must find every nude celeb hot?

Back