Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

I hate that deflection. So you must have a supermodel back home otherwise you must find every nude celeb hot?

My deflection? You are the one spouting nonsense.
I'm seperated, and living the single life, and yep pretty much any celeb that has ever posed nude, would not get kicked out of my bed.
You gay or something?
To sit in your mums basement being critical over a celebs uneven or small tits, you're a joke. In person, if someone like Terri hatcher came onto pretty much any red blooded straight guy, they'd be putty in her hands. But no, you and your fat gf can keep each other far more satisfied with your illusion that they aren't good enough. It's only because they are celebs that you think you should be more critical. If they were an unknown out in a bar, pretty sure you wouldn't be thinking "if I get her clothes off and she has slightly unever tits, I'm chucking her out".

Gay 12 year old

yep pretty much any celeb that has ever posed nude, would not get kicked out of my bed.

33E4B9EE00000578-0-image-a-10_1462606408831.jpg

My deflection? You are the one spouting nonsense.
I'm seperated, and living the single life, and yep pretty much any celeb that has ever posed nude, would not get kicked out of my bed.
You gay or something?
To sit in your mums basement being critical over a celebs uneven or small tits, you're a joke. In person, if someone like Terri hatcher came onto pretty much any red blooded straight guy, they'd be putty in her hands. But no, you and your fat gf can keep each other far more satisfied with your illusion that they aren't good enough. It's only because they are celebs that you think you should be more critical. If they were an unknown out in a bar, pretty sure you wouldn't be thinking "if I get her clothes off and she has slightly unever tits, I'm chucking her out".

Gay 12 year old

That's 2 different things. I didn't say they were ugly, the topic was "disappointing". I was disappointed when I saw Tessa Thompson nude, didn't say I'd ever kick her out of bed. I'm not on some "elbows too pointy" shit either.

Lol, and why are you getting so emotional? We're talking about nude women, not politics relax.

Julianne Hough did a ESPN Body type nude covered photo shoot showing bare butt crack. Photographer likely got to see everything.

That's 2 different things. I didn't say they were ugly, the topic was "disappointing". I was disappointed when I saw Tessa Thompson nude, didn't say I'd ever kick her out of bed. I'm not on some "elbows too pointy" shit either.

Lol, and why are you getting so emotional? We're talking about nude women, not politics relax.

Was only answering what you said

Back