Media Colby Covington Debates An Anti-Trump Interviewer "That Hat Is a Hate Symbol"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I think you are lightly retarded. He mentioned that the LEFT will have a civil war over Trump re-elected. I warned him that would go. If the Left starts a civil war, who do you think the military sides with?
I only read your post and you said:

Your team doesnt know what gender they are. We have guns. Bring the civil war!

So forgive me for assuming you were going to start it. But liberals don't try to solve their problems with guns unlike wacked out right-wing nutjobs. The FBI just said today that white nationalism is the biggest domestic threat.

Can't help you man, all you can do is shout fake news when confronted with facts

Infested being a racist term is not a fact. It's propaganda.

Facts are things that are true. "Infested" being a racist term is the opinion of CNN and is not a fact.

First he calls the hat a symbol of hate, and Colby doesn't bite. Then basically says "hey, other athletes have smashed Trump and gained a lot of popularity for it, why don't you go that route too even though you obviously don't feel that way". What an absolute dipshit this interviewer is.

Interviewer was looking to get a reaction and Colby kept his calm. The interviewer looked like an absolute stooge here.

Facts are things that are true. "Infested" being a racist term is the opinion of CNN and is not a fact.
I don't watch CNN, I listen to Rush 12-3pm EDT, and yeah, using words like filthy and infested to describe minority neighborhoods is racist. When did he use those words to describe poor white neighborhoods like trailer parks and opioid ghost towns in coal country?

Besides, trump was a slum lord in Queens lol, his own buildings were filthy and infested. Greatest con man ever but i guess you don't see that.

I only read your post and you said:

Your team doesnt know what gender they are. We have guns. Bring the civil war!

So forgive me for assuming you were going to start it. But liberals don't try to solve their problems with guns unlike wacked out right-wing nutjobs. The FBI just said today that white nationalism is the biggest domestic threat.
You resolve your problems with government compulsion. You use guns, just in the hands of the Revolutionary Guard rather than free citizens.

The word itself is not racist, used in the context of calling POC an infestation is, in fact, racist...

I don't watch CNN, I listen to Rush 12-3pm EDT, and yeah, using words like filthy and infested to describe minority neighborhoods is racist. When did he use those words to describe poor white neighborhoods like trailer parks and opioid ghost towns in coal country?

Besides, trump was a slum lord in Queens lol, his own buildings were filthy and infested. Greatest con man ever but i guess you don't see that.

He talked about crime infested and rat infested when talking about Baltimore. Are those not true? He talked about ebola infested when talking about a certain part of Africa. Is that not true?

Also Elijah Cummings, the congressman whose district it is that Trump was saying is rat infested, also called the place crime infested years ago. Is he a racist black man himself?

The whole "infested" thing came from CNN. A completely fabricated "news" story that people like you who are susceptible to propaganda, completely ate up. I suggest opening your eyes to the real world where terms like rat infested and ebola infested literally mean rodents and disease infested.

Colby fucking destroyed that dude. Didn't even take the easy way out and leave when he realized this was incendiary and they were trying to cut him up.
I don't care who you are, that's impressive composure.

He talked about crime infested and rat infested when talking about Baltimore. Are those not true? He talked about ebola infested when talking about a certain part of Africa. Is that not true?

Also Elijah Cummings, the congressman whose district it is that Trump was saying is rat infested, also called the place crime infested years ago. Is he a racist black man himself?

The whole "infested" thing came from CNN. A completely fabricated "news" story that people like you who are susceptible to propaganda, completely ate up. I suggest opening your eyes to the real world where terms like rat infested and ebola infested literally mean rodents and disease infested.
This is probably going to go beyond your will to comprehend reality but context matters. When you describe the reality of a place in an effort to solve the problem, that is one thing but when you paint the same place in broad negative terms only as a perjorative and to blame and disparage, that is quite another. And again, when did he ever say that about poor white neighborhoods?

Your people live in cities. You need food. We have the food. Starvation sets in within what, 2 weeks max?
Comments like this really give me hope for the cause. Please, you guys keep thinking your "opposition" is fat lives matter "activists" and rainbow haired genderfluid kids from Berkeley.

DeepState is nothing compared to

Deep Sport !

1lCAIlN.jpg

XAFggVM.jpg

Colby can wear the MAGA hat or Kneel next to Kaepernick.... He made weight and is ready to get blasted by Lawler for my entertainment

This is probably going to go beyond your will to comprehend reality but context matters. When you describe the reality of a place in an effort to solve the problem, that is one thing but when you paint the same place in broad negative terms only as a perjorative and to blame and disparage, that is quite another. And again, when did he ever say that about poor white neighborhoods?
No, what you fail to understand is that when you engage in a war of words, words fly both ways. The representative of Baltimore, instead of addressing his terrible and ravaged district (which elects him nonetheless) is attacking the President.

And you just made our point: poor white neighborhoods do not have murders and rats. Just trailer parks. Thanks!

Comments like this really give me hope for the cause. Please, you guys keep thinking your "opposition" is fat lives matter "activists" and rainbow haired genderfluid kids from Berkeley.
Your coalition is urban minorities and soft white liberals, plus union works. How do you suspect that holds up in a time of battle? We have the middle class. We are good.

Isn’t it?

Back