Media Colby Covington Debates An Anti-Trump Interviewer "That Hat Is a Hate Symbol"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
And Trump supporters are not? MAGA actually means make America white again and everyone one with half brains knows that! Kill the native Indians and then claim its your land and then it’s white America! By the way I’m pure white so I’m not biased but honest
Well go back to Europe that could work I guess?

And holy shit, who is editing these videos for SI? The audio levels aren't even close between Colby and the interviewer. Fucking amateur hour.

Fox news has long been the most the most watch mainstream news in America ...so what does that tell you? The 'liberal' outlets are only as liberal as their board committee members, which is typically not all that liberal necessarily ... above all those outlets are out to make money, and they do this with sensationalism and appealing to their consumers (most Americans appear to skew left)...but they are nowhere near the level of a propaganda wing of the Republican party like Fox is.
I have a pretty simple/obvious answer to your question. It tells me that there are many more liberal news stations than conservative. Therefore the liberal viewership is spread out over different outlets while the conservative viewership is much more concentrated to Fox News.

Don't give too shits about his political views (they suck lol).

I do respect his fighting ability and I'm still gonna watch him fight.

And Trump supporters are not? MAGA actually means make America white again and everyone one with half brains knows that! Kill the native Indians and then claim its your land and then it’s white America! By the way I’m pure white so I’m not biased but honest
This dude is beyond triggered. Look at his post history. Dude needs to get out of his mother's basement and score with a chick.

Jesus soyboy tapdancing christ that interviewer was a simp

They’re dying for both (corporate interests and our freedoms). Also, anyone who owns a pension or a 401(k) has “corporate interests,” so that’s for us too.

There is no existential threat to American freedoms from anyone

Yeah, go for it. You'll get crushed by the military.
I think you are lightly retarded. He mentioned that the LEFT will have a civil war over Trump re-elected. I warned him that would go. If the Left starts a civil war, who do you think the military sides with?

Trump has never been racist. It was a libtard smear campaign just like the fake news about Russia

Libtards threw all their eggs in one basket, trying to start race war hoping that whites would be outnumbered in voter turnout

White people didn't vote Trump because they don't like minorities. They voted for him because libtards were running an anti white campaign

Our own athletes kneel, and our neighbors sing the anthem. Sick, sad inversion.

Though the media really just showed the kneel-ers and put them at the forefront of the news.

I hear ya though.

- Interviewer has to "address the elephant in the room", and it turns out to be Colby's make America great again hat LOL

- Interviewer says he sees the hat as a symbol of hatred & Colby explains what he thinks it means and says anybody who hates it should come say it to his face. Interviewer acknowledges the fact that Colby would beat him into the living dead.

- Interviewer brings up other celebrities who spoke out against trump (megan rapinoe / lebron james) and how they have been praised for it. Asks if that influences Colby's opinions at all. Colby digs into rapinoe for not caring about her fans and trying to get attention for hating Trump.

- Colby says the popular thing to do these days is to hate on Trump for fan support.

- Interviewer says Colby is dismissing the notion surrounding these sports teams not going to the White House.

- Colby digs into them for being entitled with their mansions and cars while troops are dying for their freedom and how they should be ashamed.

- Interviewer says just because they don't support Trump does not mean that they don't support the country.

- Colby says they should support the president & that if Obama was in office, he would be honored to meet him as well.

- Interviewer says people in his office claim to not watch Colby's fights because he says these kinds of things (probably lying LOL). Colby shrugs it off and says there's many more people there to watch.

- Colby takes a dig at the people in the office by saying they've never been to the Oval Office before, but it's pretty nice.

Colby-1094136.jpg

Youtube comments are roasting the interviewer

The attitude from publications like SI are the exact reason how Trump took the office in the first place.

The interviewer absolutely pwned Colby with the “visiting Obama in a tanned suit” comment. I respect Colby’s right to voice his opinion, but his argument doesn’t make much sense. He says “it’s not about the president” but voices his support for Trump in the same sentence.

I think you are lightly retarded. He mentioned that the LEFT will have a civil war over Trump re-elected. I warned him that would go. If the Left starts a civil war, who do you think the military sides with?

You really think like this ? Lmao

Back