Media Colby Covington Debates An Anti-Trump Interviewer "That Hat Is a Hate Symbol"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
The only color I mentioned in cirrekationeith dumb and poor was red. Go on an give it another try.
List the states. Go on an give it a try. You know goddamn well you were talking about southern states.

Cool that you’ve had such a wonderful experience, buddy.

What do you think the caged children at the border think about America thus far?

They probably think their parents are messed up for trying to illegally drag them in to the USA. Instead of doing it legally. No country allows any individual to just come in undocumented.
Sneak across the border illegally to canada and see what happens to you. But America has to be different? Why?

Cool that you’ve had such a wonderful experience, buddy.

What do you think the caged children at the border think about America thus far?

Should have came here legally like my family did.
If I go to Mexico illegally I would be detained. If I went to Japan illegally I would be detained. In fact most countries have border laws. It's only frowned upon when white countries do the same.

Right wingers are so dumb they actually believe the troops are dying “for our freedoms”

Classic stupidity.

They probably think their parents are messed up for trying to illegally drag them in to the USA. Instead of doing it legally. No country allows any individual to just come in undocumented.
Sneak across the border illegally to canada and see what happens to you. But America has to be different? Why?
Exactly my point. I came here legally and had no issues. It's called following the laws.

The most racist people I've met are Trump haters...

Wait, so guys like Elijah Cummings or John Lewis, a civil rights icon, are more racist than Donald Trump (or just his supporters?), who has been sued by the DOJ for racial discrimination multiple times? Yikes.

Oh this is for you and the hundred looney tunes that have liked your post:

D0dOOrkX0AEq5qN.jpg

So you’re okay with concentration camps, then?

Duly noted.

You Left wingers are just as ignorant as right wingers.

Yeah that Iraq with out any planes really made me feel unsafe considering we spend more money on our military than the next 12 countries combined.

That Iraq tho so worth “our freedoms”

You right wingers are so dumb you’ll believe anything.

So you’re okay with concentration camps, then?

Duly noted.
If i'm driving with my kid while i'm drunk and I get pulled over I get seperated from my kid and placed in a cell. What is the difference? If I beat the shit out of my wife I still get seperated from my kids and placed in a cell. Just obey the law

List the states. Go on an give it a try. You know goddamn well you were talking about southern states.

8 of the 10 dumbest states in the country voted for trump. Same with the poorest. I don’t know their African American populations but I’m yet to meet a pro-trump African American and i work all over the country. Nice try tho.

I don’t like trump but the hat is not a symbol of hate.

Stupidest shit

This belongs in the war room imo

Should have came here legally like my family did.
If I go to Mexico illegally I would be detained. If I went to Japan illegally I would be detained. In fact most countries have border laws. It's only frowned upon when white countries do the same.

So concentration camps are okay? And you guys aren’t the racists? This is hard to follow.

If i'm driving with my kid while i'm drunk and I get pulled over I get seperated from my kid and placed in a cell. What is the difference? If I beat the shit out of my wife I still get seperated from my kids and placed in a cell. Just obey the law

What are you talking about?

Why is everything anecdotal to you? Can you answer the question please? None of those situations are analogous to the concentration camps at the southern border.

Back