Media Colby Covington Debates An Anti-Trump Interviewer "That Hat Is a Hate Symbol"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
So concentration camps are okay? And you guys aren’t the racists? This is hard to follow.

Not liking people who break the law is not racism. Has nothing to do with race, has to do with action. Go smuggle yourself in to another country and see what happens to you.

And you OK with human smuggling.
Duly noted.

No I’m not okay with human smuggling. I’m also not okay with leaving children in cages, rolling around in their own shit, for an indefinite period of time.

Is this hard for you guys?

Are
What are you talking about?

Why is everything anecdotal to you? Can you answer the question please? None of those situations are analogous to the concentration camps at the southern border.
If anyone is illegally coming into the country they should be sent to camps and then deported.

Should have came here legally like my family did.
If I go to Mexico illegally I would be detained. If I went to Japan illegally I would be detained. In fact most countries have border laws. It's only frowned upon when white countries do the same.
Applying for asylum in the U.S. is not illegal. And the countries you mentioned don't separate kids and throw them in jail.

Imagine calling a registered democratic arab racist. The irony is that you are probably white.
You literally cannot talk to another human without relating drawing the conversation to something personal about yourself.

If you’re okay with placing Hispanic children in cages indefinitely you’re definitely a racist but you also have no respect for the constitution.

Not liking people who break the law is not racism. Has nothing to do with race, has to do with action. Go smuggle yourself in to another country and see what happens to you.

No, I don’t like people breaking the law, we agree. You’re not acknowledging the shockingly inhumane conditions and indefinite detention of fucking children. This is where we split. Can you get to that next step? We both think crime is bad.

8 of the 10 dumbest states in the country voted for trump. Same with the poorest. I don’t know their African American populations but I’m yet to meet a pro-trump African American and work all over the country. Nice try tho.
Oh shit, I didn't realize you were actually mentally deficient and thought a state's electoral votes means everyone in the state voted that way. I'd suggest you don't check any of those states by county so you can stay in your bubble wearing your "I'm with her" pajamas.

Has the left learned anything from 2016?

Unless they want another 4 years of Trump, they need to chill.

Def not our freedom.

Unless you actually believe Iraq was a threat to our “freedoms”

Sad thing is most Americans have no idea where out active soldiers are deployed. Very few of them are actually in the middle east. Unfortunately I know first hand what they are dying for. Its not ISIS/ISIL/any muslim terroist, and its not oil.

No I’m not okay with human smuggling. I’m also not okay with leaving children in cages, rolling around in their own shit, for an indefinite period of time.

Is this hard for you guys?

What is your magical solution? Morons like you are the reason people voted for that fat orange fuck in the first place. Good job getting Trump elected again.

Are

If anyone is illegally coming into the country they should be sent to camps and then deported.

We don’t even need to get into the legality of it because it’s way too far beyond you.

So yes, concentration camps are fine? You’re kind of a piece of shit, man.

You literally cannot talk to another human without relating drawing the conversation to something personal about yourself.

If you’re okay with placing Hispanic children in cages indefinitely you’re definitely a racist but you also have no respect for the constitution.

No, I don’t like people breaking the law, we agree. You’re not acknowledging the shockingly inhumane conditions and indefinite detention of fucking children. This is where we split. Can you get to that next step? We both think crime is bad.

I agree the childrens situation is messed up. But what would you like them to do? release them in to the USA? Send them back to their country? Either way the goverment tried it people bitch.

Oh shit, I didn't realize you were actually mentally deficient and thought a state's electoral votes means everyone in the state voted that way. I'd suggest you don't check any of those states by county so you can stay in your bubble wearing your "I'm with her" pajamas.
I live in a very dumb and poor southern state, maybe even the poorest and dumbest and I can assure you trump won in a landslide.

We don’t even need to get into the legality of it because it’s way too far beyond you.

So yes, concentration camps are fine? You’re kind of a piece of shit, man.
Yes I am admitting that anybody regardless of race, religion, sex, orientation, nationality should be detained and placed in camps and transferred back to their native countries until they can manage to apply for a visa or citizenship and then they can stay.

Lol wasn’t “with her” buddeh

I agree the childrens situation is messed up. But what would you like them to do? release them in to the USA? Send them back to their country? Either way the goverment tried it people bitch.
They bitch but have no solution. It's always a catch 22 with Republicans and Democrats.

Back