So the Trumps were actually there

'
01-120732-babes_for_trump.jpg

Don't get mad, get #MAGA
Chick on the left is a webcam girl.

Nah, I’ll keep running my business and working three days a week and making more than you ever dreamed of

What do you drive? And congrats on coming out of the closet, btw.

It’s an MMA event, not women’s soccer :)

I was actually shocked that the Trumps had a lot of cheers when they showed them on screen. I heard boos of course but you could hear a lot of cheers too
I thought they would get booed or someone would start throwing beer on them. They were sitting in the front row too.

Sounds like Donald's dong is living rent free in your head. Maybe get some help is my advice.

FrightenedSilkyAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif
>The chick in your av is literally disgusting

>You're a frog poster

>You actually unironically support a victim of Alzheimers that repeatedly goes on camera and confesses that he wants to fuck his daughter

Take a seat, shut the fuck up, and stop lecturing people.

On a side note

Pleasantly surprised how woke some of yall are

Maga 2020

Colby I respect the hustle, hate or love they tuning in to watch the fight. Raw response and reactions from both sides. All equals $$$ in the end

my thread gets deleted yet this one doesnt liberal mods liberal owned sherdog

It was tough to tell of Colby was a republican or not

I drive in cars that people drive for me and I fuck your mom, queer

Aww, poser caught. But hey, it's ok for loser like you to have goals. Keep on trying. You'll get there one day. And congrats on come out of the closet, btw.

It was tough to tell of Colby was a republican or not
hes a massive troll , he has marketed himself to the top spot. Hes an amazing fighter and probably would've made it to the top regardless , but the attention is coming from all the trolling he's been doing towards both sides(liberal and republicans). I respect his hustle, if only these low iq Trump Supporters could see through his gimmick and know hes playing these morons like a fiddle tsk tsk

hes a massive troll , he has marketed himself to the top spot. Hes an amazing fighter and probably would've made it to the top regardless , but the attention is coming from all the trolling he's been doing towards both sides(liberal and republicans). I respect his hustle, if only these low iq Trump Supporters could see through his gimmick and know hes playing these morons like a fiddle tsk tsk
Agreed. I don’t follow him all that closely but as ridiculous as his marketing tactics are, he takes his fighting and career seriously

Agreed. I don’t follow him all that closely but as ridiculous as his marketing tactics are, he takes his fighting and career seriously
This. I do not understand "fans" who hate a fighter because of marketing techniques. Colby delivers on his promises to win fights, he markets himself well despite the cringe factor. Also, he is the only American fighter who is supported by the President. The only other examples I can think of is Fedor/Putin, and Khabib/Kadyrov.

He said he was going to go to the White House and he did that, too.

Back