So the Trumps were actually there

Uhhh aren't they legitimately autistic? And don't act like your side doesn't do this shit nonstop and 100% worse. I've seen some of the most vile things said about Obama's daughters
Fortunately for me "my side" doesnt claim to be the saviors of humantiy. The defenders of the downtrodden.

No, you know damn well they're not autistic. There's uncomfirmed rumors his son Baron is. But, you already know that. You're just attempting your bullshit with people who don't know your shtick.

'
01-120732-babes_for_trump.jpg

Don't get mad, get #MAGA
I'm not a Trump supporter but... *like*

Maybe between the two of them and someone to explain it to them they understood what was going on.

Uhhh aren't they legitimately autistic? And don't act like your side doesn't do this shit nonstop and 100% worse. I've seen some of the most vile things said about Obama's daughters

What happened to "When they go low, we go high"?

Saying vile things back only proves you're on the same level.

What happened to "When they go low, we go high"?

Saying vile things back only proves you're on the same level.
The right doesn't like it when the left fights back! Lol! Dirty boxing, kiddo

Wasn't it just the autistic sons? They were almost as cringe as Colby himself when they got on cam

Lol, says the crying NPC libtard that has an AV named after Dos Nachos, the dude Colby absolutely destroyed and made cry MAGA for 25 minutes.<Lmaoo>

Back