Social See it from the other side. Black Americans vs Sweden

Welcome to America. We deal with this shit 24/7.

And try finding an American source reporting on this. I can't find one.

It's kind of her thing to get headlines for saying outlandish shit because she isn't very talented. And yes, she's very racist - always has been.

Better question would be why do so many marginal rappers end up touring in Sweden?
AFAIK, she only had one decent song that became popular

But she had a very quick 15 minutes when the animal sacrifices for voodoo became a thing.

giphy.gif
Yeah, that was very specific and out of no where. Are all Swedes this racist? Maybe PewDiePie really is a Nazi. :eek:

Black celebrities, or any celebrities, dont speak for, or represent, black Americans, or any Americans. These are not real people. These are people on a mission to fuck your country up, at this point.

That's pretty much the essence of it. The "celebrity caste" are a group of people that reside in a bubble of their own making, and anything outside of that bubble is completely foreign to them, to which they react with great hostility.

The moment they are not surrounded by limousines, private jets, 5-star restaurants, expensive drinks, groups of sycophants yelling their name, they feel slighted and "oppressed" by the circumstances. When they miss out on a million-dollar deal, their sense of entitlement turns them towards the idea that this must be the result of a "great wrong" in society, which ought to be corrected with them standing as the spokesperson. And in their great delusion, they believe this experience of theirs to concern the experiences of the "common people", that are dealing with an entirely different reality, where earning millions of dollars, riding private jets, choosing to meet or not meet with the President, are not even an option.

It is a great shame that this caste of elitists is then given such a disproportionate amount of attention, because they truly only serve to cause unnecessary tensions amongst the "common people", who for whatever reason, are forced to live with these distant, elitist type of people, serving as their representatives and their "voices".

Last edited:

Yeah, that was very specific and out of no where. Are all Swedes this racist? Maybe PewDiePie really is a Nazi. :eek:

I had to dig deep for the offensive words. I have learned a lot about prejudice against blacks on this site and @Last Samurai who posted a black child with a watermelon is the one who is the most offensive. My thought was really watermelon, don't know where I got the corn from. When I find a pig more dirty than a monkey, it is in my opinion a more serious insult. Cockroaches and rats are even worse to call humans.

I don't think anybody should take this woman or anything she says seriously.

I had to dig deep for the offensive words. I have learned a lot about prejudice against blacks on this site and @Last Samurai who posted a black child with a watermelon is the one who is the most offensive. My thought was really watermelon, don't know where I got the corn from. When I find a pig more dirty than a monkey, it is in my opinion a more serious insult. Cockroaches and rats are even worse to call humans.

The funny thing is that a prominent politician in Finland (who now leads the top 2 biggest party) was actually convicted for a "hate crime" and "ethnically-charged incitement", after responding to a person who had called Finnish people a bunch of drunken, murdering louts and scumbags, with the question of how they would feel if he called, for example, Somalis a bunch of thieving low-lives.

The courts took his statements out of context and convicted him on the basis that he had called Somalis thieving low-lives. The guy who had originally insulted the Finns, intentionally, obviously got nothing, because it's seemingly okay to shit all over the native population.

Personally I think that people should be able to call other people whatever they want, whether it is Finns or Swedes or whoever, but it's obvious that there's a huge double standard when it comes to this. Just merely spelling it out, the inherent hypocrisy of it all, will get you convicted of a crime and denounced as a non-person by the "anti-racist brigade".

Last edited:
Welcome to America. We deal with this shit 24/7.

And try finding an American source reporting on this. I can't find one.

I think we outsiders don't understand the extent of human segregation that still exists in the United States unless you are an American and experience it yourself. I grew up in a family where people are equal and these are the signals I send out in my daily life and that is how I raise my own children. But if I had lived in a country where the contradictions are so great between blacks and whites that you can't say anything without being interpreted as racist?

What kind of world is there to live in when you constantly distrust one another?

Just another moran from murka.

I think we outsiders don't understand the extent of human segregation that still exists in the United States unless you are an American and experience it yourself. I grew up in a family where people are equal and these are the signals I send out in my daily life and that is how I raise my own children. But if I had lived in a country where the contradictions are so great between blacks and whites that you can't say anything without being interpreted as racist?

What kind of world is there to live in when you constantly distrust one another?

It isn't distrust. Black people are just held to much lower standards and you are seeing the results. If a white american said this in a brown country, it would be front page news across america.

Lol she’s literally a professional troll

That's pretty much the essence of it. The "celebrity caste" are a group of people that reside in a bubble of their own making, and anything outside of that bubble is completely foreign to them, to which they react with great hostility.

The moment they are not surrounded by limousines, private jets, 5-star restaurants, expensive drinks, groups of sycophants yelling their name, they feel slighted and "oppressed" by the circumstances. When they miss out on a million-dollar deal, their sense of entitlement turns them towards the idea that this must be the result of a "great wrong" in society, which ought to be corrected with them standing as the spokesperson. And in their great delusion, they believe this experience of theirs to concern the experiences of the "common people", that are dealing with an entirely different reality, where earning millions of dollars, riding private jets, choosing to meet or not meet with the President, are not even an option.

It is a great shame that this caste of elitists is then given such a disproportionate amount of attention, because they truly only serve to cause unnecessary tensions amongst the "common people", who for whatever reason, are forced to live with these distant, elitist type of people, serving as their representatives and their "voices".

You make a great point against Trump being president and not electing rich trust fund babies and billionaires to office.

I think we outsiders don't understand the extent of human segregation that still exists in the United States unless you are an American and experience it yourself.
Aren't you increasingly finding out the extent of segregation since importing massive amounts of new Swedes?
I'm seeing over the past year or so you've started to notice things, careful you might end up a dreaded nazi!

You make a great point against Trump being president and not electing rich trust fund babies and billionaires to office.

I would say that, generally-speaking, the leaders who came from more humble beginnings, having experienced the conditions that the majority of the population are dealing with in their daily lives, turned out for the better.

The problem is that for Americans, the choice is often made between one billionaire and another corporate drone. You never truly get a "people's choice". And in many ways, that is by design.

A guy without billions to his credit, or billionaires to back him, is probably going to drop out of the race pretty quickly, compared to the ones with bigger "war chests".

Banks is a legit nut job. I don't know what drugs she's on, or if she's just a really dumb troll, but she is terrible.
She's not popular for her music, and no one actually likes her.
She's known because she'll say stupid shit like this

It isn't distrust. Black people are just held to much lower standards and you are seeing the results. If a white american said this in a brown country, it would be front page news across america.
Absolute fucking horseshit.

Back