CB Dollaway suspended by USADA (Anastrozole, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Clomiphene, IV Use)

Dolloway issues statement stating that he did not knowingly take GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Anastrozole, and clomiphene

EC6yJbmWwAIPVCf

No mention of how he accidentally tripped and fell on an IV

I can kinda buy a dodgy Mexican clinic adding ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 to a stem cell treatment
Anastrozole (A breast cancer drug that can increase testosterone levels in males), and clomiphene (a female fertility drug that is used by men post cycle) not so much.....

Last edited:
Actually that's exactly how they work. In addition to the obvious benefits PEDs give fighters more time for training due to reduced recovery times.
PEDs improve fight IQ and technique? please, prove it <Lmaoo>

That has to be the longest list of substances in a single violation since Chael

Proof that no matter how much you dope, you wont be at the top unless you actually have the skills to back it up

PEDs dont teach you fight IQ and technique.

<BC1>

Saint Jones bless

<JonesLaugh>

Undisputed GOAT

I've said this for years. People think roids make you great..they dont.

Marlon Moraes' spoke about this subject with Ariel prior to the Cejudo fight if anyone wants to listen n inform themselves from actual fighters not Sherdoggers

Vitor Belfort.
that's a good effort kid. but unless you can provide any controlled studies supporting your claim, it's worth nothing.
and at this moment, those studies do not exist

That has to be the longest list of substances in a single violation since Chael

nah, Adam Hunter

Hunter, 32, tested positive for tamoxifen metabolite, boldenone metabolites, methandienone metabolites, drostanolone metabolite, and clenbuterol following an out-of-competition urine test ordered by USADA and conducted by one of its partner national anti-doping organizations

(theres been longer outside of MMA)

that's a good effort kid. but unless you can provide any controlled studies supporting your claim, it's worth nothing.
and at this moment, those studies do not exist

How the fuck is anyone supposed to make a study on that you imbecile?

Well, if you are gonna dope, may as well go the whole hog

USADA announced today that CB Dollaway of Gilbert, Ariz., has accepted a two-year sanction for a violation of the UFC® Anti-Doping Policy after testing positive for multiple prohibited substances and using a prohibited method.

Dollaway, 35, tested positive for anastrozole, growth hormone releasing peptide 2 (GHRP-2 or pralmorelin), a metabolite of GHRP-2, and GHRP-6 as the result of an out-of-competition urine sample he provided on December 19, 2018. Anastrozole is a Specified Substance in the class of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators, while GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are Specified Substances in the class of Peptide Hormones, Growth Factors, Related Substances and Mimetics. All of these substances are prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List.

Dollaway also tested positive for clomiphene in an out-of-competition urine sample collected on February 9, 2019. Clomiphene is a Specified Substance in the category of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators and is prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy.

Additionally, Dollaway received an over-the-limit intravenous (IV) infusion on December 13, 2018. IV infusions and/or injections of more than 100 mL per 12-hour period are prohibited, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital treatments, surgical procedures, or clinical diagnostic investigations.

Dollaway’s two positive tests and use of an over-the-limit IV were treated as a single, first violation because, after a thorough investigation, it was determined that the positive tests were consistent with ingestion prior to January 11, 2019, the date he received notification of his first positive test. Dollaway’s two-year period of ineligibility began on December 13, 2018

https://ufc.usada.org/cb-dollaway-accepts-doping-sanction/

Hollaways defence..

View attachment 636035
All the top guys are on steroids. Welcome to high level professional athletics kids.

Dolloway issues statement stating that he did not knowingly take GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Anastrozole, and clomiphene

I can kinda buy a dodgy Mexican clinic adding ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 to a stem cell treatment
Anastrozole (A breast cancer drug that can increase testosterone levels in males), and clomiphene (a female fertility drug that is used by men post cycle) not so much.....

Anastozole I think is for blocking estrogen production. That with the clomiphene makes me think he was taking some steroid he didn't get caught with. Pretty sure you don't need those with growth horomone. Most likely he was taking a steroid that caused excess estrogen production

Proof that no matter how much you dope, you wont be at the top unless you actually have the skills to back it up

PEDs dont teach you fight IQ and technique.

<BC1>

Saint Jones bless

<JonesLaugh>

Undisputed GOAT
Peds do teach technique. PEDs have a huge impact on recovery. Better recovery means less downtime and more mat time. Mat time equals better technique and skillsets. Arguably also better fight IQ since a fighter using will have more mat time to spar and work on gameplans.

Coming from somebody who got on a "mild" stack for bjj. My mat time easily doubled because my recovery was ridiculous. I was easily able to do 2-3 hours of bjj and wake up the next day with little to no soreness and my injury rate went way down.

Tail end of his career, no title shot in sight probably thought "why the fuck not, I have nothing to lose."

Peds do teach technique. PEDs have a huge impact on recovery. Better recovery means less downtime and more mat time. Mat time equals better technique and skillsets. Arguably also better fight IQ since a fighter using will have more mat time to spar and work on gameplans.

Coming from somebody who got on a "mild" stack for bjj. My mat time easily doubled because my recovery was ridiculous. I was easily able to do 2-3 hours of bjj and wake up the next day with little to no soreness and my injury rate went way down.
steroids accelerates muscle function short term, but makes it worse long term, compared to fighters who recover without steroids

How do they know about his IV use and that it was over the limit?

Back