Media Paige VanZant Says That Posting On Instagram Is More Lucrative For Her Than Fighting

Pretty girl privilege.....

i'm not surprised mother fucker

EDIT: holy shit my post count is 1234, never posting again.

EDIT X2: whoops.

Last edited:
Paige is honestly the only female mma fighter that has given me a chubby. I recomend watching her dances in DWTS. She was great and should of won that season

I always wonder, how do those chicks make money on instagram? She poses with products or outfits from certain designers?

They just look like typical attention seeking pictures to me, not her selling anything.

I always wonder, how do those chicks make money on instagram? She poses with products or outfits from certain designers?

They just look like typical attention seeking pictures to me, not her selling anything.
Some are just to maintain normalcy if all you do is push product people get turned off

You're not being very smart here. All athletes do the same thing but you are singling out women for whatever issues you got
Because women suck at sports. They are not athletes. Just simply: “women who play sports” It’s very simple. Don’t overthink it bud.

Because women suck at sports. It’s very simple. Don’t overthink it bud.
This makes no sense. Just because peyton manning was good at football doesn't mean he knows shit about insurance but he still gets paid to be fake funny on their commercials. Tom Brady models for things he doesn't use as well.

Wait til she's in her 30's and can't keep pace with the 20 something year olds in the looks department and she has no idea wtf to do to make money.

She probably would not have any instagram followers if she wasn't in the UFC and didn't get fake tits. She should say "if it wasn't for the UFC, I wouldn't be making more on instagram than I do when I fight...thank you UFC for providing me a springboard into wealth".

I think Paige is pretty savvy. I prefer her honesty about making money over people in MMA who have pretended to be above it, bitch about pay, but then say they don't want sponsors. She knows she's a mediocre fighter. Her looks and bit of fame from the novelty of being a chick who fights have enabled her to make some real money. Why not write a book or have a book ghostwritten for some extra cash?

She made $360K for making the final on DWTS, the same as if she won. And everyone I know who watches it says she should have, but the dude she was facing had some kind of disability and those people always get the pity vote. That's more money for two months of dancing than plenty of UFC fighters have made or will make in their career.

Last edited:
Back